Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges (460 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by amoreobansu: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2020
A human rights activist, Prince Wiro, has called on the Rivers State Police Command to fish out operatives accused of raping a widow over alleged breach of COVID-19 protocols.

The 32-year-old widow alleged that policeman attached to the Sakpenwa Police Division, Tai Local Government Area, abducted her on Tuesday and took her to guest house where he raped her at gunpoint for not wearing a face mask.

She said: “I was returning from Bori to Port Harcourt when I met some police officers at a checkpoint. They arrested me for not wearing nose mask. They kept me long there with them.

“Thereafter they carried me from one place to the other, claiming they want to take me to the police station but never took me to any police station.

“After some time, they took me to a guest house where one of them raped me till dawn.”

Reacting to the development, Wiro, asked the police command to begin investigation into the allegation.

He said: “There is no justification for a punishment of rape to be meted out to a woman because she flouted Rivers State Government order on use of nose masks. I expect the police to take this matter serious.

“You know there’s a recent order from the Inspector General of Police charging every Command to do everything possible to make rape a thing of the past in the society.”

ADVERTISEMENT
READ ALSO: Five to die by hanging in Rivers
The victim had during her arrest raised the alarm in a text message saying: “I have been taken to a guest house just because of N100 face mask.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me. He wants to sleep with me. I am dying. He wouldn’t let me pick any call. He threatened to seize my phone.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Nnamdi Omoni, said the matter was receiving adequate attention.

He said the woman had submitted a written statement on the development.

He said: “The matter is receiving adequate attention.

“The lady has just made her statement and efforts are on to unveil the identities of the officers alleged to have involved in the act for necessary action”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/policeman-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-face-mask-widow-alleges/
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2020
...yet people in that locality still expect the idiots that call themselves policemen at the checkpoint to protect them from robbers, rapists etc?

Nigeria Police as an organization needs a total overhaul starting from their bosses who are unapologetically corrupt to the low rank personnel who constitute nuisance everywhere. sad

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by Juliusmomoh: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2020
HMM
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by Flora2Sweet: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2020
The Same River's state ,that want to start using ID grin grin

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2020
That Policeman should be grabbed by the Neck and Held by the Waist and given Several Hot Slaps till the Truth comes out.
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by FamousMonk: 12:44am On Jul 30, 2020
I wonder who you expect to believe this story..
You were arrested and taken to a guest house and raped.till dawn and throughout the whole experience you didn't say anything?
You followed them into the guest house ?
Come on be truthful.
You were accosted on duty and the police officers patronized you but seem to either have not paid you or paid you in full hence the rape allegation..angry
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by kingvick09(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2020
police this ,police that...no good thing bout this people called the police
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by Olabode971(f): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2020
?
Shame on NPF

1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by majamajic(m): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2020
100 naira
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2020
as much as rape is a serious matter... when they catch that bastard, and before they hang him, someone should ask him what type of diet he is on, to be able to fukc someone for 5/6hs straight..... til dawn? someone should market the special potion and become a billionaire.

btw... the story makes very little sense..
Re: Policeman Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Face Mask, Widow Alleges by saintvc(m): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2020
did he wear prick mask, I mean condom

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Names 23 Companies Used By NASS To Get N9 Trillion Contracts (full List) / Mother, Daughter And A Newborn Baby Died In A Fatal Car Accident / "Why Your Security Men Or Women Needs To Look Good" by Just Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.