Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Don't Chase Money, Chase VALUE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Chase Money, Chase VALUE (224 Views)

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / You Can't Chase A Career If You Are Not Happy. See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Chase Money, Chase VALUE by LawyerGodwin(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Don’t Chase Money, Chase VALUE!

In today’s world, Money runs everything! No wonder it is said the love of money is the right of all evil.

Success is popularly synonymous with having a Lot of Money. And if a survey is to be carried out all around the world, the need for Money will top the charts.

“I want MONEY!”

Or better put

“I want MORE MONEY!”

Want more money in your life?

Don't chase money, chase value and money will come to you.

Think in terms of solving people problems!

Think of adding value to people lives!

This video shows you how you can become more effective financially by not chasing money..

Watch to learn more by clicking on this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVm7-tqkZKw

Please don’t forgot to support my YouTube Channel by Subscribing, and Liking my videos

I will like to hear your unique opinion.

(1) (Reply)

9thwolf Biography: Age, Songs And Photo / All Fingers Are Not Equal / Is Skateboarding Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.