Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! (379 Views)

Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! by yemideclassifie: 4:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys,

A lot of things have happened during this COVID-19 that has transformed the way we approach issues, including US embassies shutting down all over the world. The Department of State has began a "Phased reopening" and this is important because it will impact your ability to get an F1 visa and even when you get your visa, you might be denied entry in the US due to US immigration laws.

Be rest assured that the US embassy will be swamped when they start attending to students; therefore, your approach has to be different!

I have shared this video to walk you through important documentations you must have to avoid being denied a visa at the US embassy and also things you must do NOW to avoid being denied entry in the US.

Follow me on instagram and facebook @ yemideclassified

Subscribe to my YouTube channel @yemideclassified

Here is the link to subscribe to my channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4gl3j4NQAxjtoa0bhEyrvg?sub_confirmation=1

Here is the link to the video: WHY MOST INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WILL BE DENIED ENTRY INTO THE US FALL 2020!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgbNCYGlyo
Re: Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! by Nackzy: 4:42am On Jul 30, 2020
With Donald Trump it will be difficulty
Re: Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! by yemideclassifie: 3:32am On Jul 31, 2020
This is more about providing the needed documents at the embassy and also at the point of entry. Trump can't stop you as long as you have the documents. The documents I talked about in the video are covid-19 related
Re: Why Most International Students Will Be Denied Entry Into The Us Fall 2020! by yemideclassifie: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2020
This information is especially important if you have plans to come to the US. It's nice and interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Edupay E-learning Software Review | Bonuses | DFY Courses Sites / If You Can Set Up A Gofundme Account DM / Rasheed Ojikutu: The Mindset Of A Hatchet Man At UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.