Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

It Look Like It's My Last Moment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Look Like It's My Last Moment (1227 Views)

Last Moment Of Osinachi Nwachukwu (see Video) / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only one good soul out of thousands of viewers helped me. You saved me I don't know if I would have survived today without you thank you
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by BornMarch15(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Only one good soul out of thousands of viewers helped me. You saved me I don't know if I would have survived today without you thank you

This post is wrong in all aspects. What do you mean by 'only one good soul out of thousands of view'? It goes a long way to show that you're an ungrateful person. So you expect everyone to start breaking their bank accounts for you just because you asked? Do you know how many people have unspoken problems that are burning their hearts inside? Don't be like this in real life, for your own good

1 Like

Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by hidhrhis(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2020
BornMarch15:

This post is wrong in all aspects. What do you mean by 'only one good soul out of thousands of view'? It goes a long way to show that you're an ungrateful person. So you expect everyone to start breaking their bank accounts for you just because you asked? Do you know how many people have unspoken problems that are burning their hearts inside? Don't be like this in real life, for your own good
im sorry to say this i think this guy is a scam
check all his post on twinkletwin
he has being doing this everyday since june with the same story and format and he opened this 2 account this year
with the way he is doing he will be blocking tne real people who needs help
i did this when i needed help but i stopped it
i think he has turned it to business for himto alter that statement says a lot
he will still come out tomorrow to alter the statement that he is sick and hungry
i think anyone who opens nairaland this year or last year shouldnt be help
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2020
BornMarch15:

that's not my intention sir I mean to say he saved me others didn't even take me serious but I admit I was wrong sorry
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

im sorry to say this i think this guy is a scam
check all his post on twinkletwin
he has being doing this everyday since june with the same story and format and he opened this 2 account this year
with the way he is doing he will be blocking tne real people who needs help
i did this when i needed help but i stopped it
i think he has turned it to business for himto alter that statement says a lot
he will still come out tomorrow to alter the statement that he is sick and hungry
i think anyone who opens nairaland this year or last year shouldnt be help

man you have no idea about what you are saying but stop discouraging people that wants to help if you can't. It's not a crime if you can't help thanks no offense
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Manaroms: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
popsy2:

Why not get a job instead?

where job dey for this yeye country? Things are gething worse every second I pity the victim may GOD help the victim through Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Manaroms:

where job dey for this yeye country? Things are gething worse every second I pity the victim may GOD help the victim through Christ
God bless you for your understanding.
I don't know where they is job now in Nigeria anymore aside from crime o but people won't understand
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by uglodoh(f): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
man you have no idea about what you are saying but stop discouraging people that wants to help if you can't. It's not a crime if you can't help thanks no offense

Go check his posts when his moniker was twinkletwin. He was banned because of this begging.
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
uglodoh:

Go check his posts when his moniker was twinkletwin. He was banned because of this begging.
why is it people that can't help complains?
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Purplebubble: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2020
I just checked him out on twinkletwin, if you have hands and legs, then get busy. You have a hidden talent, figure it out and get busy
Re: It Look Like It's My Last Moment by Twinkletwin17: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Purplebubble:
I just checked him out on twinkletwin, if you have hands and legs, then get busy. You have a hidden talent, figure it out and get busy
it takes capital to build some skills you know. Morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED!! How Ogun Couple Murdered Wife's Friend, Sold Her Head For N70,000 / Man Arrested After Having Public Sex With A Dog In Front Of Church / 3-year-old Girl R*ped And Murdered After Her Mom Traded Her For Crack Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.