Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

All You Need To Know About CHYMALL - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About CHYMALL (228 Views)

*brief Details About Chymall Business...* / Exposed !!! Is CHYMALL a SCAM or LEGIT ? / About To Invest In Chymall, Is It Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About CHYMALL by Nackzy: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
I don't want to bore you with plenty stories, personally am not a fan of online business, but Chymall is one of its kind, i haven't seen a business as nice as this, i know a lot of us are afraid of adverts like this cos of too many scams in Nigeria
Just like a lot of people in the world today are afraid of Nigerians cos of their fraudulent activities, but Remember that not all Nigerians are Bad, but a lot of people conclude that all Nigerians are fraudulent

this perception is also applicable in Online businesses....But it is a very wrong perception...
On my quest to learn about online business i stumbled upon CHYMALL...
And i gave it a try...lo and behold i have never regretted trying Chymall...it change my perception about online businesses..Truly Chymall is good
You can Join this WhatsApp group to Learn More About chymall https:///K2xwRFqlMNZEmWsP6Dm7Xm
thank me later

Re: All You Need To Know About CHYMALL by sirwilly5: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2020
Too many whatsapp group already, you should have just given us briefs OP. Anyway your link is not working
Re: All You Need To Know About CHYMALL by Nackzy: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2020
sirwilly5:
Too many whatsapp group already, you should have just given us briefs OP. Anyway your link is not working
It is not networking
Let me explain it quickly to you...Chymall is an online shopping Mall..just like Amazon and Ali express, when you sign up with them, you buy goods from the online mall...The Company take the Obligation of selling those goods for you online within 10 Days..they lay your capital and interest directly to your account..it is just as good as it sounds, personally when i heard about it last year, i said no way it is not possible cos the terms were just too good to be true..But lo and behold today am Enjoying chymall...i conduct webinar every 8pm on Zoom incase you feel like joining my Name is Ani

(1) (Reply)

Ago 5-10kmt Available / Benefits Boys Shocked The Principal / I Need Partners/co-founders For My Innovative E-commerce Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.