Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Chymall..no Referrals...no Selling Of Products B4 You Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chymall..no Referrals...no Selling Of Products B4 You Earn (136 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / Let't Work Together And Earn This Money, No Referrals Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chymall..no Referrals...no Selling Of Products B4 You Earn by Nackzy: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Join my webinar every 8pm on Zoom and learn more, how chymall operates, Change your mentality abt online business...Environment and sad experience can hinder a mans progress in Life...don't let it happen to you

I don't want to bore you with plenty stories, personally am not a fan of online business, but Chymall is one of its kind, i haven't seen a business as nice as this, i know a lot of us are afraid of adverts like this cos of too many scams in Nigeria
Just like a lot of people in the world today are afraid of Nigerians cos of their fraudulent activities, but Remember that not all Nigerians are Bad, but a lot of people conclude that all Nigerians are fraudulent

this perception is also applicable in Online businesses....But it is a very wrong perception...
On my quest to learn about online business i stumbled upon CHYMALL...
And i gave it a try...lo and behold i have never regretted trying Chymall...it change my perception about online businesses..Truly Chymall is good
You can Join this WhatsApp group to Learn More About chymall https:///K2xwRFqlMNZEmWsP6Dm7Xm
thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Business Builder Certification Training (B.B.T) / We Provide You With The Very Best Written Content At The Most Affordable Rates. / Deliver Your Goods From N200 To N500 With Faxter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.