Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. (28388 Views)

SSS Blocks EFCC Officials From Accessing Lagos Office / ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad / See Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by richie240: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2020
wonder233:
Yoruba spineless stooge. Are you pained Edos are not cowards like you guys to surrender to one man? The fight has already cost Oshiomhole his job as APC chairman and reduced your God Tinubu to an ask rock errand boy. E shock you?
No sir!
Its obaseki's ipob-induced treachery that cost oshiomole his chairmanship position.

By the way, why is it DT u ipob lots are always behind traitors and treacherous fellows?
Is ds how u hope to gain ppl's trust?

Day by day u keep digging ur graves with ur own hands.
Jisike!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by nogragra: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Ababbio:

Exodus resignation has rocked the cabinet of the imcubent governor of Edo State Godswin Obaseki.

Obaseki who is seeking re-election under the umbrella of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP), defect from the All Progressive Congress(APC) in June.

Here is a full list of resignation officials from Edo State government which was written and published by published by Prince Godstime Ogheneosivwi.

John Mayaki – Chief Press secretary
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary to Uhumwonde LGC
Taiwo Akerele – Chief of staff
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice chairman Ovia North East
Omua Oni-Okpako – commissioner
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung -SSA
Hon. Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Madam Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Hon. Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Comr. Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM State director
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman post primary education board
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon supervisor

Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon supervisor
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman board for vocational and technical education
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North East
Emike Obazee – SA
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA

Still counting……

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/30/see-list-of-resigned-officials-from-edo-state-government/

...who come remen? Oh, Obaseki. That na one man cabinet.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Autotech312(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Obaseki is busy employing the right people.

Not share the money crew.... God bless him......

oshiomole will rather use edo resources to service greedy politicians...... ThankGod obaseki ignored him.

Many of you are just myopic and not truthful... Agreed he's not sharing money, how about the money he gave to PDP, the one referred to by Wike as tax please explain.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by doubleportion: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is edo state all about paying 98k to 250 intern nurses? Is that the only work he has been doing with billions from fed govt?

Comparing npower with intern nurses is the dumbest of the crap you posted here.

He give didn't money to politicians but he can give it to tax collectors grin
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Ikmonie92: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants succeeded in misleading Obaseki. Obaseki should have learnt from saraki, dino melaye, athifku and sani shehu.

Insulting everyone is the type of politics ipob miscreants are good in playing. That brand of of politics will earn you more enemies than friends. Such is the case with any politician supported by ipob miscreants.
E no go better for you I swear.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Akmike1983: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Immagine the level at which corruption has take us too. All because the belive APC will rig and win they betrayed who trusted them with appointments. Am an A-political person but for this single reason i so pray and wish PDP win so they can be put to shame
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Kuginzi: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
moscow007:

Please are you a Fulani Terrorist?
Only a coward use question to answer question.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Captainrambo2: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Autotech312:

Many of you are just myopic and not truthful... Agreed he's not sharing money, how about the money he gave to PDP, the one referred to by Wike as tax please explain.
where you there when he gave pdp money?
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by broadman20: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants succeeded in misleading Obaseki. Obaseki should have learnt from saraki, dino melaye, athifku and sani shehu.

Insulting everyone is the type of politics ipob miscreants are good in playing. That brand of of politics will earn you more enemies than friends. Such is the case with any politician supported by ipob miscreants.

This hate for Ipob is not ordinary, they may have given you one dirty beating before.
�����
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Charly68: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
More will still desert the camp of the ingrate .. I have never seen his type in my life time.. He can not eat his cake and have it except Galatia 6:7 is not true ..
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Tulsaguy: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

As much as I don't like APC & PDP because they are ONE & d same. It would have been easier to win if Obaseki had played his game of dethroning his rogue godfather oshiomole by buying the criminals who conducted the primary he was disqualified from.

He shouldn't have allowed oshiomole to pocket those guys, they are the bad guys he should have won to himself. This chest beating isn't gonna help, because federal might is mightier than the noise of 30m Edo voters. If na lie ask Fayose & his deputy.

Wike the wicked boy escaped by playing smartly, divided APC rank in Rivers. myraid of litigations & infighting within APC Rivers chapter didn't let them know what to do with Wike. He would have lost to APC but Wike the wicked boy na sharp guy. No emotions in politics, otherwise Omisore should have been lenient with PDP by giving them his support, but my guy collected billions & clean mouth.

Edo is no Lagos Crew would cry foul after the election in Edo because APC will outwit PDP with FEDERAL MIGHT & Obaseki should just be saying his last prayers.

It was 1:0 before because he defeated Oshobaba but yh score board will change to 1:1 after the election.

In politics, you needs the wits & wisdom of a bad ass chess player to stay afloat. Tinubu has that but his greed may finally sink his inglorious ambition which may not see the light of the day because of the aura of thievery around him.

Ambode's case might be better than Obaseki's if PDP don't put their acts together to poke Abuja in the face. Wike & other PDP forces might not be allowed into Edo state by the forces that be during the election
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by wonder233: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
You keep mentioning ipob, I'm an edo man commenting on my state elections. Take your hatred for the Ibos elsewhere.
richie240:

No sir!
Its obaseki's ipob-induced treachery that cost oshiomole his chairmanship position.

By the way, why is it DT u ipob lots are always behind traitors and treacherous fellows?
Is ds how u hope to gain ppl's trust?

Day by day u keep digging ur graves with ur own hands.
Jisike!
cool
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by richie240: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oga, 'ipob' is a state of being, a way of reasoning, a type of mentality, and not necessarily must u be ibo even though they (ibos) make up a large proportion.

You may not even be a card carrying member of d 'organization' (like million others) yet reason like one!

For instance, if u say ds country is a 'zoo', then what differeciates u from a card carrying ipob miscreant?

You can't be in d church and be singing praises to amadioha, or can u?
cool

wonder233:
You keep mentioning ipob, I'm an edo man commenting on my state elections. Take your hatred for the Ibos elsewhere.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by wonder233: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Clutching at straws: all these you're saying has nothing to do with me.
richie240:
Oga, 'ipob' is a state of being, a way of reasoning, a type of mentality, and not necessarily must u be ibo even though they (ibos) make up a large proportion.

You may not even be a card carrying member of d 'organization' (like million others) yet reason like one!

For instance, if u say ds country is a 'zoo', then what differeciates u from a card carrying ipob miscreant?

You can't be in d church and be singing praises to amadioha, or can u?
cool

Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by richie240: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lolz,......u sure?
Look mirror well-well o
cool

wonder233:
Clutching at straws: all these you're saying has nothing to do with me.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Autotech312(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
where you there when he gave pdp money?

Common don't go there...you think Wike is lying? They are all thesame.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by adekolaelect(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Obaseki did not share edo money with politicians... sooo they re all crying. They can revamp to wherever they want. That's thier buisness

3 days ago edo state hospital management boards released names of 100 nursing interns these people re payed 98,000 monthly...

Meanwhile the current number of medical, nursing, and medlab interns at the moment is up to 250.. all payed handsomely. Remind me again how much is n-power paying ? undecided

During oshiomole time, forget internship in edo. Less than 80 interns from all disciplines re taken and the pay was poor.

Obaseki is working for us not politicians. Tnx

Btw what's the point in all these ? No single grass root or heavy weight politician in this list.... just petty oloshò looking for where to get money undecided
are you sympathising or just feeling pain ? Human resources is the most difficult aspect of investments in politics.you can't force people to reason your ways you can only persuade for their supports.the numbers of your loyalist determines how you succeed in politics it not abt how you make noises . Where there is no peace there is no progress .obaseki fighting osihomole is not the part of good governance but politics .Obaseki paying salaries is not the final aspect of good governance but part of it .Electioneering is not abt how many insult ,blames you directed to your opposition but your performance and how you can canvas for votes no one can do it for you but politicians .you can not take emotional to win election .

Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ababbio:

Exodus resignation has rocked the cabinet of the imcubent governor of Edo State Godswin Obaseki.

Obaseki who is seeking re-election under the umbrella of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP), defect from the All Progressive Congress(APC) in June.

Here is a full list of resignation officials from Edo State government which was written and published by published by Prince Godstime Ogheneosivwi.

John Mayaki – Chief Press secretary
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary to Uhumwonde LGC
Taiwo Akerele – Chief of staff
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice chairman Ovia North East
Omua Oni-Okpako – commissioner
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung -SSA
Hon. Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Madam Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Hon. Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Comr. Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM State director
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman post primary education board
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon supervisor

Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon supervisor
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman board for vocational and technical education
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North East
Emike Obazee – SA
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA

Still counting……

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/30/see-list-of-resigned-officials-from-edo-state-government/

With all this , the short man devil still didn’t want a space for the governor ... good obaseki held his ground against osho ....imagine all the pooeple he alone planted in another mans government
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by oshorstan(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will do my best to be honest as I can concerning this matter. I clearly understand the reason for their resignation.

I vividly remember when GGO told us that baba was responsible for the appointments of his commissioners.

I am not surprised about the resignation. it shows GGO has been running a skeleton government.

Obaseki is someone that we have come to love because of his fighting spirit unlike some humanoid Ave who flew at the whistling of a pine. Even if he loses , he has fought well.

Let me shock you!

1. The day Baba Apache committee disqualified GGO , was the same day he was sacked by the court in Abuja

2. The day GGO got his pdp ticket was the same day Pmb sacked him finally. Dates are not farces or mere occurrence but an orchestration of the power from above to make certain things happen at an appropriate time.

Those leaving GGO are the clog in the wheels of Edo state. Good he didn't sack them or dissolve them. it was in a bid to show us that they were the moles that put holes in the soul of the Edo road.

I believe in God , he is full of Justice.
Something serious will happen in this election that will make everyone to shout Hallelujah!

we are watching!
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by bilulu(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is edo state all about paying 98k to 250 intern nurses? Is that the only work he has been doing with billions from fed govt?

Comparing npower with intern nurses is the dumbest of the crap you posted here.

What has your state governor been doing with his own billions. You guys always sound as if there's a single state that is getting it right in Nigeria. The party you re supporting what have they achieved both at the centre and the state level?
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by OmoEpe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Interns 98k how much is a full nurse taking, pls make una fear God now pls. A nurse i know in uch collects 80k so how can an intern in Edo state earn 98k.

The last sentence of the initial post refers to the interns as OLOSHO Can't you decipher the sacarsm?
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Daum: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
All this Afonja people will not kill me with their ewedu thinking.

First of all, you guys think the PDP isn't a formidable opposition. The PDP has a strong structure already. The Local government with the largest vote is Oredo and the House Rep member from that place is PDP. He is the first person to have won an election twice for Oredo Rep. Nobody has done it before. Nobody during the days of Oshiomole. There will be a battle for the soul of Oredo. Edo south which has both governorship candidate has a PDP senator also. Out of the 3 senators PDP has 2 and APC has 1.

Out of the 9 reps in Edo state during the 2015 election PDP won 5. In 2019 election PDP won 4.

Anybody in Edo will tell you that the people making noise are APC party members.

Elections are won on the field.

Obaseki is coming back
E go shock una....
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by SirBunky85(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Obaseki did not share edo money with politicians... sooo they re all crying. They can revamp to wherever they want. That's thier buisness

3 days ago edo state hospital management boards released names of 100 nursing interns these people re payed 98,000 monthly...

Meanwhile the current number of medical, nursing, and medlab interns at the moment is up to 250.. all payed handsomely. Remind me again how much is n-power paying ? undecided

During oshiomole time, forget internship in edo. Less than 80 interns from all disciplines re taken and the pay was poor.

Obaseki is working for us not politicians. Tnx

Btw what's the point in all these ? No single grass root or heavy weight politician in this list.... just petty oloshò looking for where to get money undecided
U forgot to mention the 16bn naira obaseki dashed the tax collectors
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Captainrambo2: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
SirBunky85:
U forgot to mention the 16bn naira obaseki dashed the tax collectors
was your father there , when he dashed then ?
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Sanity19: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let all Oshiomole cronies resign,victory is sure for Obaseki.Oshiomhole told Edo People his candidate is a thief now he to impose such person on Edo People,they are not fools.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by prophetfire: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

. How is ipob involved in Edo politics? Does Obaseki make contact with nnamdi kanu or ipob members before taking decisions? You just comment nonsense with the free mb they dash you. If there was anybody that emboldened Obaseki and pushed him on, it was his deputy, Philip. You just put all your frustrations on ipob. Tueenhhh.
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by SirBunky85(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
was your father there , when he dashed then ?
maybe ur father(if u have one)is one of the tax collectors
Re: Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. by Captainrambo2: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
SirBunky85:
maybe ur father(if u have one)is one of the tax collectors
mumu man. Simple question yiu cant answer, yet making unfounded accusations.... bounce jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Ademola Adeleke Dancing To Kizz Daniel's Buga During His Inauguration (vid) / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.