Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. (596 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Honda Car Today! / HONDA ACCORD 2008 V6 FULL OPTION....ASKING PRICE N3.2MILLION. LOCATION : LAGOS / Honda Accord Galore! Featuring - Honda Accord 2008 & 2006 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by autochecke: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2011
I'd prefer a tukumbo car (with VIN) but I will also consider a Nigerian-used car with a genuine service history. Preferences:

a) Leather is preferable but not a must.
b) Less than 50k (km).
c) No accidental damage.

Suggestions/Offers?
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

I'd prefer a tukumbo car (with VIN) but [size=18pt]I will also consider a Nigerian-used car with a genuine service history. Preferences:[/size]

a) Leather is preferable but not a must.
b) Less than 50k (km).
c) No accidental damage.

Suggestions/Offers?

Who will take a report of a ride when they have an accident in Nigeria?
What database would they enter the data?
How would you know if a ride has ever been in an accident before in Nigeria?

Anyhow, what you looking for is possible, as long as you willing to pay the dough . . . . . and from what you said, Leather is prefered but not necessary.
If you are willing, we would get you something and send to you, and you take possession within 4 weeks of the ship sailing.
Do you have a budget in mind?

Contact us for more details
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by damola1: 2:47am On Feb 10, 2011
You don't look for , you buy.
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by anthonyeky: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2011
I have on grand but it Nigerian two months used, It mileage is below 50k, and it have navigation system, its last price is 2.9m last, If you are interested you can call me on this lines, Tony, 07064603556 or 08153260403, Thanks and you welcome
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by autochecke: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Fhemmmy

My budget is 2.5m max. I thought of adding a little more but I dont think I can afford, but lets see the offers.
Whan you say 4 weeks from shipment, what is the length of the whole procedure say if one was to confirm now, how long would it take before he gets the car in Lagos?
And what is your email?
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by BizBooks(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
Baba Fhemmmy,

Allow me to talk to Autochecke.

@ Autochecke,

I just responded to your inquiry. If you prefer, I can get you another one from the US just like Baba Fhemmmy said. We can do it on the condition that if I don't deliver on time, you will take the one on the ground in Lagos. But I will need at least 45 days to deliver from the US.
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by autochecke: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
@BizBooks

For the one on ground you say it is 2 months used so i assume it is from the US (with VIN). What is the interior like (you mentioned navigation, but what abt upholstery and trim?)? What is your last price?
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by BizBooks(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

@BizBooks

For the one on ground you say it is 2 months used so i assume it is from the US (with VIN). What is the interior like (you mentioned navigation, but what abt upholstery and trim?)? What is your last price?

It seems you are mistaking me for somebody else. The car is tokunboh. I never said it is 2 months used. Also I did not say it has navigation. It does not have navigation and the interior is fabric.

It may be hard to get a non-accident 2008 Accord for less than 3M even from the US.
Re: I Am Looking For A Honda Accord 2008. by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
autochecke:

@Fhemmmy

My budget is 2.5m max. I thought of adding a little more but I dont think I can afford, but lets see the offers.
Whan you say 4 weeks from shipment, what is the length of the whole procedure say if one was to confirm now, how long would it take before he gets the car in Lagos?
And what is your email?

2.5M Naira is a lot of money, i must tell you, however, will not be able to fly a deal of what you want with the conditions that you have placed on it:
Non Accidental.
Low Mileage
Leather
Those 3 conditions are price killers right there, a ride that has 50K Miles or less is already over your budget, and if you get one, beware.
An accidental one that was fixed might be on that price bridge.
Leather means, you are looking for high level of low model or the EX-L model, and that wont come cheap.

Now when i said 4 weeks of shipment, means 4 weeks from when the ship sails from America.

Here is the procedure:

We would have already convey the sails date of the ship and the cut off date of same ship to you, so in this case, let us assume that cut of date is the 8th of February, and the sailing date is 13th of same month
We will need your deposit by the 1st of February . . . . .That will give us enough time to make the payment for the machine.
Enough time to process the shipping
Enough time to deliver the ride to the port
Enough time for the customs to do their job.

Once it is loaded, it takes 3 weeks from east coast to sail, while takes 4 weeks from Texas to sail.
We will need another one week to do clearing.
Thus the reason why we ask for 4 weeks after the ship might have sailed, however, delay do happens, but we do our best to make sure all communication gap are bridged.

Our mail add is Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . .Let us get you closer to your dream ride and take off the stress of looking for a beast machine off you.

If you are willing to settle for something with Fabric, we might be able to work something out for you . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2006 Model Honda Civic Learther Seat Prize 2.4m / Nissan Primera 2001 Japaneze Model For Sale / Urgent Sale!Mercedes V-boot 230 By Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.