Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut (8291 Views)

Istifanus: Let's Redirect Attention To Positive Things- Beaut Queen Urges Youths / Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood" / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Missyajoke(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Two albino sisters keep gaining popularity because they are different, and their unique beauty has simply charmed the world! These two girls from Kazakhstan, Asel and Kamila Kalaganova, were born into the same family 12 years apart.
Kamila, 2, and her elder sister Asel, 14, have an eight-year-old brother, Aldiya, who has a more conventional Kazakh appearance.

Asel says that people are surprised by their appearance, and “many people do not know what albinos are.”

When her mother, Aiman Sarkitov, brought the girl to this world, she was very surprised.

Even the doctors were puzzled too, and many suspected that the girl had an ethnically Russian father.

Aiman explained:

“When I gave birth to my eldest, genetics was not so developed with us. It is developing only now. The doctors were shocked and thought that she was Russian. Then I started reading about this matter, I have learned that my children are albinos.”

She eventually found out that some of her ancestors were albinos.

At the age of 10, Asel started a photo model career. After the birth of her sister and their fascinating family photos, the teenager has become even more popular!

Aiman explained:

“When I gave birth to my eldest, genetics was not so developed with us. It is developing only now. The doctors were shocked and thought that she was Russian. Then I started reading about this matter, I have learned that my children are albinos.”

She eventually found out that some of her ancestors were albinos.

At the age of 10, Asel started a photo model career. After the birth of her sister and their fascinating family photos, the teenager has become even more popular!

The girls get a lot of attention wherever they go, and Asel has recently finished modeling school.

She currently has over 60.2k Instagram followers!

https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/albino-sisters-born-12-years-apart-stun-the-world-with-their-extraordinary-beauty/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by segebase(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2020
so beautiful

11 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by dangermouse(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Beautiful. Luv the pics
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by popsy2(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice. Angelic !

6 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Realadey(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Wow
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
All these ones na endangered species for Tanzania

There nor de use eye see them oh , naa once dem de barbecue them sad

This Lady go be KELVIN DEBRYNE sister

17 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by gasparpisciotta: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2020
Beautiful, pulchritudinous, comely, whaooo.
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Zimri(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Cool cheesy cool
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Maxboss(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Let me dash them one follow in Instagram what is their account name
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Vyzz: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Do albinos have sex?

Why don't I see them on xvideo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by samincredible44(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Do albinos have sex?

guy u don enter express

25 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by careytommy37(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
I see a total lack of melanin

1 Like

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by careytommy37(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Do albinos have sex?

See you
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these ones na endangered species for Tanzania

There nor de use eye see them oh , naa once dem de barbecue them sad

This Lady go be KELVIN DEBRYNE sister
Endangered species grin dem be animal??

1 Like

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by DRPAIT123(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Do albinos have sex?

Stop showcasing your Stupidity, quit typing insipid shit for likes

6 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Vyzz: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Stop showcasing your Stupidity, quit typing insipid shit for likes

Hypocrite....

So talking about sex is stupidity....

You are very wise bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Vulcanheph(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Please someone who has experienced it should tell me.....how does albino KPEKUS taste like?
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by DRPAIT123(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Hypocrite....

So talking about sex is stupidity....

You are very wise bro
seeing minors as sex object is not cool, only certified perverts do that.

10 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Ghostreader13(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
careytommy37:
I see a total lack of melanin
You are very correct
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Do albinos have sex?

Are you for real?! Even cripples and Blind people do have sex. C'mon man. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Kriss216: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Do albinos have sex?

Heaven is far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by NobleAngell(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
These photo editings and effects didn't do much Justice to their complexion. They look whiter than white itself. At least the first photo effect is better. All the same, nice photo.
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by ArticleBeast: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
DRPAIT123:
seeing minors as sex object is not cool, only certified perverts do that.
He aaked a harmless question not even related to people in the photo. Stop with the hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by sanyablaze(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
beautiful work of art
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by DRPAIT123(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:

He aaked a harmless question not even related to people in the photo. Stop with the hypocrisy
You're the hypocrite here, the only thing you know is sex.
PS: how come you didn't even notice how stupid his question is. Do Albinos have sex? like seriously.
Many a Nlander is slow.

1 Like

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by sacajawea: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Please someone who has experienced it should tell me.....how does albino KPEKUS taste like?
It tastes just like any other kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by ArticleBeast: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
DRPAIT123:
You're the hypocrite here, the only thing you know is sex.
PS: how come you didn't even notice how stupid his question is. Do Albinos have sex? like seriously.
Many a Nlander is slow.
Okay, you seem frustrated. Take time off Nairaland and get help

4 Likes

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by DRPAIT123(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Okay, you seem frustrated. Take time off Nairaland and get help
You started this first, so I suggest you take a chill pill and bugger off

1 Like

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by merieam16(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pretty
Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
These ones fresh. But 9ja albinos na something else

1 Like

Re: Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut by pyyxxaro: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Endangered species grin dem be animal??

There nor be animal, there be albino beings cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / Video: Watch Funke Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary On TV / From Frying Pan To Fire - Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke 14 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.