Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,153 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? (241 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? by AyietimBlog: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing more makes the heart hapoy than having whatever you want whenever you want.

It therefore means that if you could have complete contentment every moment of your  life then happiness is yours to keep. Because in contentment is every source of happiness.

Then what does it take to achieve complete contentment?

1. Be happy for seeing today because there was someone with better plans for today but didn’t make it,

2. Be satisfied with little things of life because many don’t have those little things you take for granted,

3. Live every moment to the fullest leaving no space to worry and be anxious about the next moment. The value of the next moment is a product of the quality of investment you make now,

4. Look back to nothing, yesterday is history. Yesterday can’t be changed and,

5. Don’t stop working towards being the best of you as only the best of you equates complete contentment.

https://ayietim./2020/07/29/how-can-i-be-happy-and-contented-in-life/
Re: How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? by Johnjanrt: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Motivating in deed. Needed it anyways.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? by psucc(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2020
". . . a man's life does not conists in the multitude of his riches"
In life, no man, no matter how rich, will "have whatever he desires anytime". This is the irony of life.

But contentment is the ability to be satisfied with what is in your hand notwithstanding how small or others that you can't afford.

Ref. Phil. 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

1Tim. 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Heb.13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Re: How Can I Be Happy And Contented In Life? by AyietimBlog: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2020
AyietimBlog:
Nothing more makes the heart hapoy than having whatever you want whenever you want.

It therefore means that if you could have complete contentment every moment of your  life then happiness is yours to keep. Because in contentment is every source of happiness.

Then what does it take to achieve complete contentment?

1. Be happy for seeing today because there was someone with better plans for today but didn’t make it,

2. Be satisfied with little things of life because many don’t have those little things you take for granted,

3. Live every moment to the fullest leaving no space to worry and be anxious about the next moment. The value of the next moment is a product of the quality of investment you make now,

4. Look back to nothing, yesterday is history. Yesterday can’t be changed and,

5. Don’t stop working towards being the best of you as only the best of you equates complete contentment.

https://ayietim./2020/07/29/how-can-i-be-happy-and-contented-in-life/

life is worth it when it's lived every second.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodimma Fixing Imo State Flooding Problem; One Step At A Time / Governor Bagudu Commiserates With Flood Victims In Jega, Argungu – Photos / Fresh Eggs Directly From Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.