Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow (250 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow by Emmyloaded: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
A widow (name withheld) on Wednesday accused Peter Ebah, a police officer attached to Saakpenwaa Police Division in Tai Local Government Area of Rivers State of detaining and raping her in a guest house after she was arrested for not wearing a nose mask.

She said,

“After a while, they took me to a guest house, where one of them, Inspector Peter Ebah, from Sakpenwa Police station raped and threatened to kill me if I misbehaved and held me there till this (Wednesday) morning.

“In the morning, he asked me to give him my account number so that he would transfer N2,000 into it. I played along and gave him the account number because I didn’t know what he would do to me if I had refused.”

However, the Police Public Relations Officer, Nnamdi Omoni, said the police was investigating the matter towards unmasking the accused police officer and ensuring that justice was served in the matter.

Source: https://www.onuafrica.com/policeman-arrested-and-raped-me-for-face-mask-violation-rivers-widow/
Re: Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow by Krisesta(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
��
Uwa nka sef...
Re: Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow by Edimakan(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Even police is now a rapist.......so who will now arrest the other rapist cry cry cry
Re: Policeman Arrested And Raped Me For Face Mask Violation – Rivers Widow by Essential(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Can anything good come out of Nigeria police?

(1) (Reply)

‘mummy Calm Down’: Little Boy Gets An Ambassadorial Deal With Combat Domestic Vi / Sincerely I Don’t Like It- Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Expresses Dissatisfaction On A P / PHOTO: Man Kills Friend Over N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.