Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan (74127 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / Man Dies In Enugu As Foundation At A Construction Site Collapses On Him (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan by chatinent: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kenny9857:

This same thing happens to me but the company dare not take any crazy steps, although what I lost can't be gotten back but my family dragged the company enough
My treatment almost 1.5m was taken care of by the company and I was even compensated after all that.
Just bear. Sorry about your loss.
Re: Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan by ebullient19(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
What a painful death
Re: Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan by Fynebouy: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
chatinent:
So touching. I have experienced where one machine in such industry rubbished a worker's hand. I vomitted for a whole day, Crazily enough, the industry calls it negligence and nothing can you do about it.

Actually you can take the employer to industrial court. It's not negligence unless a thorough and detailed investigation determines it to be so. The problem is Nigerians do not know their rights with respect to Health and Safety. The family can ask a court to permit them to get a competent HSE investigator to review the case and write a report and I daresay it will reveal that the employer is liable. They can then use that to sue the employers.
Re: Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:28am On Aug 02, 2020
sammieking2017:
If you are in IBADAN you can switch your radio to Splash fm. Kai!! i couldn't hold my emotion as i was crying when his elder sister was crying and talking that her mother in the hospital should not die ooo.
Please remember to pray for the family in your area. It was very tragedic as they were just only two in the hand of their parent
life is very fragile
Re: Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan by Babs00: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
saipn:
you mean at Christ national?what ur name?
Ayodeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.