Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,219 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 (15273 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by juman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He never got to see the Nigeria of his dreams

You are right.

The greedy generals ruined nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by egojeny1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
RIP

Is he the one that fulani herdsmen killed his daughter last year?
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by joepepsy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Everything una go dey tap.. Go work jare
adadike:
I tap in your wealth and long life sir, and may God include happiness to it. Rest in peace baba
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
RichBoy247:

This government s not true. Some useless elders collective millions from Goatluck Jonaddaft and some other idiots worked with Obasanjo to kill Restructuring then

Is that the topic of the post. Go back up and read the headline again then edit that thrash you posted.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by RichBoy247: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth omo ale jati jati ... this is not a thread for displaying ur stupidity

How are we sure that this one is not mentally deranged?
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by RichBoy247: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
jrusky:

Is that the topic of the post. Go back up and read the headline again then edit that thrash you posted.

Let me see your medical certificate of mental fitness first because you sound mentally deranged
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by solecare: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
RIP Baba
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by Is04970: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
May Baba Fasanmi's soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by ThatFairGuy1: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
He tried
Afenifere, the only genuine group in South West!
They have stayed true to their cause!
RIP to the dead!
Says Igbo woman
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by ThatFairGuy1: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
adadike:
I tap in your wealth and long life sir, and may God include happiness to it. Rest in peace baba
Do you still remember he's an Afonja cool
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by ThatFairGuy1: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rest on papa.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
RichBoy247:

Let me see your medical certificate of mental fitness first because you sound mentally deranged

Hahahahaha pls who is mad between you and me? We are talking dead person you are talking returning money to Jonathan pls is that not madness. What brought politics or Jonathan or returning money into dead man affair and you are not mad?

What are the sign of nadness the most common one is when people are saying A craze man will be saying B,C, D, Z as you just did.

Good day.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by do4luv14(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omo I don't understand ooo,

was He a Senetor before his death, or he was an ex senetor

may his soul RIP

IKBARUTEN11:
May his soul r.i.p

On a serious note, one of his close ally will double his salah celebration as a result of this nomews
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by Mintum: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
RIP Baba
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Op please make necessary correction regarding your caption.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
He was the national President, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (1977).
He was consistently serving humanity throughout his lifetime!Wow!!Pas Fasanmi lived a great life of service and remained committed to his beliefs.
May God bless and console us all as we lost a rare gem and accomplished Pharmacist,Patriot and elderstatesman.
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by adadike(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Do you still remember he's an Afonja cool
so?

1 Like

Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by RuggedSniper: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94 by Ayobami7(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu / Osun APC Crisis: Reports That I Blamed Devil Misleading – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.