Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Bbnaija:“my Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show– Dorathy In Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:“my Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show– Dorathy In Tears (573 Views)

My Father Told Me Not To Come Back Home After Going For Bbnaija Show”- Dorathy / Bbnaija: “my Dad Told Me Not To Come Back Home After The Show” – Dorathy / BBNAIJA!! Describe BBNaija 2020 Housemate, Dorathy In One Word (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:“my Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show– Dorathy In Tears by MsDoris(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2020
BBNaija: “My Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show” – Dorathy Makes Painful Revelation In Tears (Video)
Big Brother Naija housemate, Dorathy Bachor has revealed that her father told her not to come back home after the Big Brother Naija 2020 show.

She disclosed this surprising information during her Tuesday diary session with Biggie after he asked her if she thinks she could win the grand prize.

Responding to Biggie's question, Dorathy explained that she hopes to win the grand prize because she has no home to return to, adding that her family told her not to return back to the house after the show.

Thankful for how far she has come in her life, the 24 year old got very emotional that she broke down in tears.

Read full update/ Watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaija-my-father-warned-me-not-to.html

Re: Bbnaija:“my Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show– Dorathy In Tears by maximusprime2000: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Smart move by ur dad, unfortunately girls of this generation use to believe they can eat their cake and still have it. social media brainwashed.
Re: Bbnaija:“my Father Warned Me Not To Return Home After The Show– Dorathy In Tears by professore(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good father. This sweet my head. Enough of all these carelessness, some of these badly behaved girls have parents.

(1) (Reply)

Little Boys Breaks The Internet After Melodic Singing Video / Blackface Blast 2face Again, Demands The Truth / ”somebody Is Pregnant For Me”- Mr P Of P-square Music Group Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.