Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One (271 Views)

Reaction To A Ghost That Sent An Anonymous Message / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / What Is The Most Ridiculous Video Someone Sent You On Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by skyhoney: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
The person that sent you don't know me very well.
Please send another one ☺️
You can join me �

Re: The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by ELibraryNG: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
You ate an Owl? Wonders
Re: The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by Chris525: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
The reply above got me rolling! Like bruuuh! An owl! Hahaha!

Wait, you even fried it? Lmfao!
Re: The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by LabuleofNigeria: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
If your neck start to dey turn 360 degrees now, you go say village people wicked.
Why chop Owl ??
Re: The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by falcon01: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Damn!! you crazy fo real bruh
Re: The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One by skyhoney: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
If your neck start to dey turn 360 degrees now, you go say village people wicked.
Why chop Owl ??
no be creature

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt People How Much Is The Cost Of Shops In Your Area - Pro / S*x-for-mark Scandal: Imo University Probes HOD Allegedly Caught Having S*x / Melina Organics 3 Days Advanced Organic Product Master Class And 30 Days Produ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.