Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

3 Reasons Why You Need A Private Tutor [from Tutors Hub] For Your Ward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Reasons Why You Need A Private Tutor [from Tutors Hub] For Your Ward (197 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Any German Tutor From Goethe Institut In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Need A Private Tutor [from Tutors Hub] For Your Ward by TutorsHub: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
A Tutor is an intelligent personality that provides assistance to a person or group of persons on a particular subject.

Without Taking much of our time, let's get started right into it:

1. Not All students Understand directly what is been taught in class:

Based on Experience, we have discovered that not all students can comprehend immediately the knowledge and insights the teacher releases immediately in class for every period of a subject per day, only a few of the SMARTEST students can do that at that instant; hence a need for them to be put through by a Tutors Hub®, Personnel.

Note - This does not most times deals with the ability of the teacher to deliver a given topic in a subject but it actually does depends on the student's or pupil's ability also. As a Professional Tutor, Our Job is to come in and fill the gap.

2. Many Students Needs a "PUSH" to be able to "Achieve" their Academic Ambitions:

Many studies have revealed that Students or Pupils of nowadays as a result of the luck of coming to the world at this time where technology has made things easy; they tend to relax and want everything done or almost done for them including their academic pursuit; that's why the new trend of online examination solution has trended and gained a lot of grounds of recent.

We have discovered that our students and wards of today need a "PUSH" in terms of a personality [Tutors Hub® ]to put them through with the subjects they find difficult and also to encourage them to be the best in their chosen academic pursuit.

3. To Help Stand in for your GAP When Absent:

The Joy of every parent(s) is to be able to train their ward(s) in all areas of their lives, but the economic realities of today require that both parents work and contribute to the income of the family and most of the times will not be around to help their wards in the academics

This is where we come in to help you stand in your GAP, as we will not only be teaching your students, we will also guide them on their CHARACTERS, CAREER CHOICE, etc.

Having mentioned the above, it is of great importance to let you know about us;

We are Tutors Hub®, a unique organization with an excellent passion for impacting students with Quality Education at the comfort of their home(s). We impact students in primary, secondary and Exam classes (WAEC, NECO, UTME/JAMB, NABTEB, POST – UTME, IGCSE, SAT, CAMBRIDGE ‘A’ LEVEL, TOEFL, GRE, etc).

At Tutors Hub®, we provide the solution to Academic challenge(s) by the provision of Quality education based on impactful knowledge to students at the comfort of their homes through the provision of human and material resources to facilitate the achievement of our desired goals of Building students to Excel in their Academics, hence Becoming an Achiever.

For more enquiry -
Kindly Reach out / CONTACT US @ Tutors Hub® for your Private Tutorials From Primary 1 – S.S.S 3 and Exam classes (WAEC, NECO, UTME/JAMB, NABTEB, POST – UTME, IGCSE, SAT, CAMBRIDGE ‘A’ LEVEL, TOEFL, IELTS).

Mr Adebayo (Ibadan) - +234 (0) 8162826123

Miss Adeleye (Lagos) - +234 (0) 8166578787

e-mail – Tutorshub247@gmail.com
Website – www.bestprivateclass..com

Many thanks for reading thus far!

Would be expecting to hear from you soon

Adebayo J.B

(Executive Director @ Tutors Hub®)

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need A Private Tutor [from Tutors Hub] For Your Ward by MortiOnsen: 9:37pm On May 27, 2023
Greetings! I understand your quest for a suitable tutor for the Cambridge NSSA program. I must say, it is indeed a challenging task to find someone who can meet your expectations. However, fear not, for I have traversed this path before. My journey led me to a remarkable tutor who possesses profound knowledge and a unique teaching style. They approach the subject matter with a mix of passion and practicality, ensuring a thorough understanding of the concepts. Moreover, their personalized attention and patience were instrumental in my success. I highly recommend giving them a try!

(1) (Reply)

Iteachapp Need Volunteers:be A Pioneer Partner / 5 benefits of running a Joint Venture / 2020 WAEC/NECO exam solution class (QUESTION AND ANSWERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.