Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm (2386 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer / May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him / Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by LiveTimesNG: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
“I didn’t film my son and posted it to abuse him”, mother of little boy in calm down viral video reveals (Video)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/i-didnt-film-my-son-and-posted-it-to-abuse-him-mother-of-little-boy-in-calm-down-viral-video-reveals-video/

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by SEGLIZ: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
mistake kills,
mistake turns life around for good.
her intent either ways have turn life and that of her son around for good.
I pray my steps don't deter me but make for good.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by GraGra247(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Damage control. Absolute nonsense. Its high time everyone starts talking about brutal child abuse unleashed by beautiful but heartless women.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by StagethemTVee: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Correct mummy
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Righteousness89(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
You don't need to Explain Madam..

When Favor comes to your door, Someway. Somehow, it will enter..

I guess He learnt that "Calm down" demonstration from his Dad.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Vyzz: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by jnoz23(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
boring.

5 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
You don't need to Explain Madam..

When Favor comes to your door, Someway. Somehow, it will enter..

I guess He learnt that "Calm down" demonstration from his Dad.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by illicit(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sakamanje
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing do you, you are already a Nairaland celebrity!

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Moscodee1990(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who have the video?
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by mii4u(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
jnoz23:
boring.
Very boring
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by AlexMahone: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by AlexMahone: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Stop doing this stuff, it's become stale. At first, it was 'cool', but now, like someone said...it is now boring

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by rtdCivilservant: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Stale!

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Birdeyeview: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Manhood85(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Ijebulogic(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
GraGra247:
Damage control. Absolute nonsense. Its high time everyone starts talking about brutal child abuse unleashed by beautiful but heartless women.
God bless you. Nigerians are weird
Re: “I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm by Ijebulogic(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just another frustrated unfulfilled woman, who comes home to shout on her husband and beat up her kids. God knows what beatings the boy has received in the past.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Officer Woos Biography, Net Worth, Career, And Comedy Videos / BBNaija's Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Francis Duru To Star In 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.