Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Investment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment (153 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by Lannez101(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
New scientifically discovery how you can invest in your smartphone that will generate income in weekly basis

Have you been self training yourself using online videos and articles to design with your smartphone but its getting pretty tiring and data is being burnt. You would honestly need where to get trained on graphic design online with your smartphone without using mobile data turned on

CreativeRising design skill course: its a complete phone graphic design course that will make you become a professional graphic designer in less than 4weeks. no templates needed learn to design with your head

see what you will be expose to in the course of the training:

1. Foundation (element) in graphic design
2. Color management
3. Typography (font)
4. 3d background
5. Logo/ icons

6. Design concept (design inspiration)
7. Business card concept

that's not all you will have access to my marketing pro box (contains swipe files, ebooks and practical videos etc) that will make you a pro in graphics in less than 4weeks and enables you to locate your targeted customers even if you are a complete novice. total value is N10,000, if I charge you N5,000 I am still helping you but I will be giving all this offer for just N1000 only.

crazy offer right? yes because I want everyone of you to participate. but its for the first 20 persons to join us, else the price returns back to N10,000.
but you will be getting all of that bonus for free. but if you fail to act now in less than 24hrs they will be no bonuses,just the course.

how do you feel before now you might be
frustrated. but after the course you will be happy you took the decision

just indicate by raising an emoji here is my WhatsApp number: +2349079298293

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Enugu Smes Digital Marketing Digital Marketing In Enugu Foxxymobile.com.ng / I Am Unfortunate In Life / Get Legally Divorce Certificate From Union Council By A Top Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.