Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions (406 Views)

Help Me: With A Budget Of N46000, What Phone Should I Buy??? / Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by jonathanOz: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hi guys! I've been using my infinix note 4 pro for about 3years now. I want to get a new phone, preferably a Samsung phone but I'm just lost on which to buy. My budget is about 100k. I'd love to get a phone with strong battery capacity and a RAM of 4gb.

Please guys I need suggestions �
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by ojotobiloba1: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
jonathanOz:
Hi guys! I've been using my infinix note 4 pro for about 3years now. I want to get a new phone, preferably a Samsung phone but I'm just lost on which to buy. My budget is about 100k. I'd love to get a phone with strong battery capacity and a RAM of 4gb.

Infinix note 7 (6gb ram and 126gb variant)
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by LtChisom: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
jonathanOz:

Though I don't know how much you trust xiaomi but am sure you won't regret it if you go for the redmi note 9s the 6/128 gb version. Am using the note 9 pro and it is an all rounder. Try it out and see plus xiaomi makes sure they push updates both to solve bugs and security patches and sometimes major android upgrades.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by XOTHEHOST(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
ojotobiloba1:

over priced and over hyped
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by SEGLIZ: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
over priced and over hyped

with your bad mouth and bad market still you can't suggest any phone.
order than slide by, you guys would keep busibodying about.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by jonathanOz: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:

Though I don't know how much you trust xiaomi but am sure you won't regret it if you go for the redmi note 9s the 6/128 gb version. Am using the note 9 pro and it is an all rounder. Try it out and see plus xiaomi makes sure they push updates both to solve bugs and security patches and sometimes major android upgrades.
Thanks bro. How much does it cost?
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by jonathanOz: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
ojotobiloba1:
Thanks. I'm actually tired with using Techno, Infinix and their likes
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by XOTHEHOST(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
jonathanOz:

Thanks. I'm actually tired with using Techno, Infinix and their likes
redmi note 8 pro you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by XOTHEHOST(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

with your bad mouth and bad market still you can't suggest any phone.
order than slide by, you guys would keep busibodying about.

Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by LtChisom: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
jonathanOz:

Thanks bro. How much does it cost?
I think its less than 100k,
Contact this guy nurex01,. +234 807 975 6572 that is the person I bought mine from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by jonathanOz: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:

I think its less than 100k,
Contact this guy nurex01,. +234 807 975 6572 that is the person I bought mine from.
Alright thanks
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by Bestchild: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Camon15. 4gb ram, 64gb rom
Re: Which Phone Should I Buy? Need Suggestions by investigator007: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
your budget can get you a new camon 15 premier and you still get to keep some change
jonathanOz:

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy The Hauwei Y8P Or Any New Huawei Device Without Watching This Video / Samsung Galaxy M51 Appears In New Teaser - You Can Get One For Free! / Pls What Is Wrong With My Phantom9 Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.