Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Can I Get The Best Scholarship Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get The Best Scholarship Program (295 Views)

Best Scholarship Essay Writing Services / 20 Best Scholarship Websites For International Students / Best Scholarship Opportunities For Engineering Students, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Best Scholarship Program by Anaborhi7: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello, Nairlanders!
I got a full scholarship to study in Germany and therefore I am frequently asked how did I get it, whether it was difficult or not.
I wouldn't say it was that difficult, neither it was easy. You don't have to be a genious to get the full funding but you have to do everything right, 'cause there are a lot of tricky moments. Now, I went through this process and I know how it's done. grin

A lot of countries offer scholarships for Nigerian students. First of all, you should choose the country where to study and the university and which offer best opportunities within your field of studies For example, if you’re looking for technical major it’s better to go to Germany, the Czech Republic or Asian countries. If you chose ecology, environmental studies or legal sphere, look at Nordic Region. Of course, there’re some exceptions but I provide general information.

When you chose the country, you can begin to search for scholarships. You can google them adding key words, for example, “scholarship in Germany for African students”, etc.

I went through the application process succesfully thanks to them, so I can sincerely recommend it. I found the program which I really interested in. They answered all my questions and helped to collect right documents. I took personal consultation and they gave me tips on on every aspect regarding studies and application process. They have various options. They can help and write with you CV, motivation letter, recommendation letter, essay ....and everything you might need for the enrollment. I decided I will do it myself, 'cause I didn't want to spend much money and I already got a lot of helpful tips from them. So I did it. Then I decided that my whole future depends on those letters and so I chose an option which was right for me ( cause it was cheaper) They can check and fix what you have written.
I think I will describe all the stages in another post if you are interested. Now you have a lot of information to think about and to check out.

This time is for you to think what you wanna do with your life and how do you want to live in the future.
So take your steps wisely.

Wish you love, piece and all the luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get The Best Scholarship Program by Hannania(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Your lies has made Nairalanders to notice you already. You intend advertising your site, and all you could do was to lie about a scholarship. I viewed your post sometimes past, all on a scale of 10, I rate it 2.5. So unsmart of you and your blog administrators.

Cc:Richiez
Re: How Can I Get The Best Scholarship Program by Anaborhi7: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
But why do you think I'm lying? This is so mean shocked
I describe it honestly as it is. I don't hide my experience and don't lie about it. I recommend if I like and I keep silence if I don't. I know very few people know about this platform. I used it and I liked it, and it helped me. Thats all. So I see nothing wrong about telling my story and give reccomendations to people when I am asked to do so in case I like the service.

Moreover, I want to become an Ambassador of this service. Because once you've come through the enrollment process, you realise that it was difficult, it has its challenges, but it is possible! For me it was huge! It seems that now I know something which may help others. Some kind of secret if I may say so.
I didn't think I would EVER be able to go abroad for study! I've been dreaming about it for ages! For me it seemed impossible and unavailable. This is huge step for me and huge change in my life! And this is so exciting! And I am grateful for this. And I have an opportunity to help others and may be someone will get through this process thanks to me. Because everything in life has meaning and balance.

I didn't expect people would call me liar. Anyway, it doesn't matter for me, 'cause I see my success.
And this is your choice, whether you believe it or not. People aways believe what they want to believe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called Yahoo... / Abia State University Staff Unions Protest 6 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / Release Takeoff Grant To University Of Uyo, Reps Urge FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.