Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing (221 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing by NewJ6322: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Goodday the school I applied for medicine recently made to the public that they won't be admitting student and this has put me into confusion I have always wanted to be an obstetrician but I'm afraid if I take the nursing route I will have to be a midwife and it will be stereotypical for a guy and most importantly my scope of practice will be limited. please I need your advice about nursing in general
Re: Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing by jaeyking(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
there is nothing wrong about it. if you are passionate about it. go for it. we have male nurses

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing by thesicilian: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Study your nursing and relocate abroad. You'll make more money than many doctors if you know what you're doing. And about your scope of practice being limited, the truth is that in this day and age, the less you do the more specialized you are.
Re: Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
NewJ6322:
Goodday the school I applied for medicine recently made to the public that they won't be admitting student and this has put me into confusion I have always wanted to be an obstetrician but I'm afraid if I take the nursing route I will have to be a midwife and it will be stereotypical for a guy and most importantly my scope of practice will be limited. please I need your advice about nursing in general

if that school wont admit students this year then you should either A) wait for next year or B) apply to another school who admits students. going a total different unwanted route is a waste of time/life. dont do it. focus on what you want to study and do everything in your power to make it happen.

studying nursing just because thats the only option available is WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Your Advice To A Guy That Wants To Study Nursing by merieam16(f): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if that school wont admit students this year then you should either A) wait for next year or B) apply to another school who admits students. going a total different unwanted route is a waste of time/life. dont do it. focus on what you want to study and do everything in your power to make it happen.

studying nursing just because thats the only option available is WRONG!
Follow dis guy's advice so regrets wont set in. U really need 2 study wat u love

(1) (Reply)

How I Nearly Lost My Life From Nonchalant Doctors & NCDC Officers — Wale Oluwale / Who Knows A Determatoligist. / Sexual Activeness Restored, Solution To Ed/impotence, Infertility, Low Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.