Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Accidents Experiences In Factories - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Accidents Experiences In Factories (186 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accidents Experiences In Factories by IamPlato(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please Share Your Experiences With Accidents You Have Had Or seen In A Factory or Factory Machine.

Two Of My Friends Who Have Worked In The Same company Almost Had Their Fingers Chopped off Completely, it Was A Terrible Sight. The Finger Was Almost Gone

Another Guy I know lost Four Finger Tips because My Friend Turned On The Cutter machine without Knowing Someone Was Trying To Remove Something That Was Stuck In it.

These Accidents Makes Me Fear Working In Factories and These Companies Have No Sympathy at All
Re: Accidents Experiences In Factories by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Please Share Your Experiences With Accidents You Have Had Or seen In A Factory or Factory Machine.

Two Of My Friends Who Have Worked In The Same company Almost Had Their Fingers Chopped off Completely, it Was A Terrible Sight. The Finger Was Almost Gone

Another Guy I know lost Four Finger Tips because My Friend Turned On The Cutter machine without Knowing Someone Was Trying To Remove Something That Was Stuck In it.

These Accidents Makes Me Fear Working In Factories and These Companies Have No Sympathy at All
deadrat............where's the money you ran away with?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Invents Breast Cancer-detecting Bra / Weight Shed Guide/weight Add Guide / IS THERE A Cure For Asthma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.