Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail (66070 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Forumobserver12(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wonderful achievement for Mr.GO AND DIE I hope CNN was on geound to cover the good news??
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Mylove55(f): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstSon01:

Which performance does Oshiomole have??
Please leave that for Edo people to judge.
Is it Central hospital that he built that he didn't equip that is still non functional?? Or months of salaries that he didn't pay that he left for Obaseki to pay?? Or bad roads?? Or tons of uncompleted projects??
Obaseki completed all these roads, projects, and paid off those owed arrears to local governments.
Obaseki 4+4 Torgba!!
are you OK? I guess you lost your number 6,
did thief obaseki told you he help oshomole pay salary? like oshomole cleared 17 months arrear owed by PDP for 9yrs.
did thief obaseki told you he completed one project, not to talk of completing oshomole projects.
I know must of you are not from Edo state.
ipob PDP making noise online on top of Edo election.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by FirstSon01: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mylove55:
are you OK? I guess you lost your number 6,
did thief obaseki told you he help oshomole pay salary? like oshomole cleared 17 months arrear owed by PDP for 9yrs.
did thief obaseki told you he completed one project, not to talk of completing oshomole projects.
I know must of you are not from Edo state.
ipob PDP making noise online on top of Edo election.

I'm a born and bred Edo son unlike you paid propagandist hired to cause confusion
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Mylove55(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstSon01:

I'm a born and bred Edo son unlike you paid propagandist hired to cause confusion
I'm in igbinaduwa street,
thief obaseki confessed with his mouth, that he has 2000 audio project, without commissioning one.
and you're here lying that thief obaseki constructed all roads.
I can show hundreds of roads constructed by oshomole in oredo and Egor, not to talk of hundreds of roads in each local government.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
If nah before d whole Edo State we be shaking but see na no body even send am ...forget it obaseki don win ...osho barawo
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Spit..old trick.we have outgrown it.it wont work this tyme
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Comedian2019:

I have noticed you zombie.
I have notice you failure wailer .

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Comedian2019: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
adekolaelect:
I have notice you failure wailer .
They're addressing you. Go and listen to your masters.

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by adekolaelect(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Oshomole is campaign and kneeling down for the masses which can yield his candidate a sympathy votes but PDP/ Obaseki focusing on insulting and attacking oshomole which can not yield them any vote .If care is not taking PDP /Obaseki will resume wailing after election bcs majority of voters only vote who friendly mixed and related with them not those that stay indoors and throwing insult on their opponents.A serious election's candidate mixed with grass roots/Oban and market his or her manifestoes. The best place to demarket your opponent in electioneering in a state election like this Edo...... is a practical political gardening with Grassroots / Oban not on the page of news paper .majority of voters don't vote because of what you wrote on the news papers but what you said when you are with them physically and practically.
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Tiwaz2: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Election don dey reach, for Oshiomohole to buy that coin, E Get Why!! Meanwhile SWAT Officer lost his life today https://www.latestnewssouthafrica.com/2020/07/31/swat-officer-dave-acosta-dies-in-a-tragic-accident/
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sunofgod:
No wonder Lara left him.........'Class' is not all about money grin
wait. you mean Lara is no longer married to him?
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by adekolaelect(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Comedian2019:

They're addressing you. Go and listen to your masters.
use your sense agent of confusion ,supporter of Dom,you always supporting nothing but failures .
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Stallione(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
foolish man,if he doesnt eat corn,he eats roasted plantain.Scavenger
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Hiltaux(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Election rituals have started again. Mongers
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by airliner(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Is roasted corn now the official food for politician during campaign?
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Even if you shout to the end of the world, things like allthingsbad that calls itself allthingsgood will never wake up. He sleeps with his Brain totally shut down

You are right..
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Healman(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Election is around the corner na, so what do you expect?
*Shakes head*
Re: Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail by Lovetoglory(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Comedian2019:

You're just like them. Lazy goat. Make your money and stop being an ewu.
your eye go soon clear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.