Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Forex Trading:learn Proven Techniques See My Result For Proof - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Trading:learn Proven Techniques See My Result For Proof (909 Views)

Forex Sequence System!best For Forex Trading! / Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast / Proven Remedy For Keloid/bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading:learn Proven Techniques See My Result For Proof by vicmano: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
Meet an expert in the forex tradong market and let me teach you how you can get trading signals using fundamental analysis.
do you know that news events happenn\ most part of the day and the news drive the forex market just like any events in the middle east drive the the price of oil in the global market.
if you are neglecting the news as a forex trader you could be missing a very important tool that will give an edge as a trader.
with the news you don't have to stay all day long. just come some minutes b4 the news and 20 -30 later you are off the platform with good trades.
if you want more detailed one on one training on using the news and trade 2-3 currency pairs at once. call VICTOR on 08053080445
i also have technical tools that you can use for long time trades.
check out some of my trading result at
www.forexaction..com
Re: Forex Trading:learn Proven Techniques See My Result For Proof by mozanforex(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
With four years trading experience, open your account anywhere, call us at anytime, ask for the analysis of the market and we will definately tell you the direction of where the market is going.

The forex market is the most dangerous and the most lucrative market you can think of in the world. Dont trade with the fund you cannot afford to loose. Lower your expectation. Keep it simple. There is always a patern under some certain condition and circumstances that will always yield profit. The problem is that a lot of us are always in a hurry to make money. That may not work, with forex trading market.

The secret, its not a 'get-rich-quick' market. With investment in the education, application of the knowledge and the required patience, you can defintely make it in this market.

You must be ready to invest in the quality education. It could be expensive. I bet you, if you are not ready to invest in the quality education, reading of books, qualit training, spend good time on practising, you could as well decide to spend your money on other stuff because you will definately loose it to the market.

To your trading success. smiley

Mr. Ayoade
0805-202-9796

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Is Profitable Only If: / Acer Aspire As7520-5071 Brand New For Sale - 180k (negotiable) / 5-minutes Betonmarkets Winning System Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.