Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Start A New Part-time Business/career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start A New Part-time Business/career (407 Views)

3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A New Part-time Business/career by kevnetinvestmen: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

We are a company based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We are into online and offline investments, trading, farming and training.

Warren Buffet once said "diversification is a protection against ignorance"

We are well diversified in the right direction and not just in one asset class.

We are giving out our comprehensive manual on snail farming for just #5,000.00 only to be delivered in pdf (e-book) through e-mail/WhatsApp.

With the information contained in this easy to read snail farming manual of less than 20 pages you can setup your farm and become successful at it as well.

Among so many reasons why you need to go into Snail Farming, here are a few reasons :

Snail rearing is a high profit-yielding farming venture when properly and professionally managed.

Snails are environmentally friendly and does not constitute any form of disturbance at all, the droppings are odourless (this means it can be nurtured where you live without having any issues in your neighborhood unlike other farming activities e.g catfish), easily cleared and cleaned. Moreover, snail is noiseless, easy to handle and not aggressive.

Starting a snail farm requires relatively low startup capital compared to other forms of animal farming.

Managing a snail farm is easier, less stressful and demanding as against other forms of animal farming.

Snails are a slow moving, gentle and easy to control animal and therefore can serve as a job for all be it full time employees, self-employed or big business owner (it is less time consuming).

Due to the hermaphroditic nature of the African land snail, they can easily multiply increasing your snail farming enterprise.

In the intensive snail farming method, a small land space can be used to rear thousands of snails. As a matter of fact, it is the only animal that can be reared anywhere; in used car tyres, cage, pen and even in uncompleted buildings.

Snail farming could be combined with other businesses and reared at the backyard. An existing fish farmer or poultry farmer can easily add snail farming without the existing business being affected.

Snail breeding does not necessarily need strong vaccination or drug administration as snails are generally a strong creature.

To get the manual.

✅ Send us payment notifications along side your email address to receive the manual via email: kevnetutmostventures2011@ gmail. com or send us a message on WhatsApp ( check our signature to get our number) and you will get the manual on WhatsApp after payment confirmation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by legendseeker(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Wow. This is awesome, just when I was thinking about what additional business as a side hussle to do.
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by dforexguru(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2020
I have paid, please confirm my payments. Send the book to barikelsam@gmail.com
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by legendseeker(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2020
I will definitely give it a trial.
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by legendseeker(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Well done Sir, I wish to let you know that I have not yet received the eBook in my email.
Have you sent it yet?
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by kevnetinvestmen: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
legendseeker:
Well done Sir, I wish to let you know that I have not yet received the eBook in my email.
Have you sent it yet?

Hope your doing great.

Sorry about the delay. We are closed during the weekend.

It has been sent, please check your mail.

Thanks for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by kevnetinvestmen: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2020
dforexguru:
I have paid, please confirm my payments. Send the book to barikelsam@gmail.com

Hope your doing great.

Thanks for your patronage
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by legendseeker(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
kevnetinvestmen:

Hope your doing great.

Thanks for your patronage.

Received thank you.
Re: Start A New Part-time Business/career by kevnetinvestmen: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2020
legendseeker:

Received thank you.

Your welcome

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Management Staff Needed At Slashpay Nig LTD ( Abuja Only ) / lol / Business Development Officer In Lagos At FHON Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.