Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? (533 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Chinobastardaw: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Between kebbi and Jigawa states which is the least heard, I rare hear about anything happening in kebbi except now they talk about Lake rice, and Jigawa nothing is happening
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by AlexMahone: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
If my younger bro hadn't gone to serve in Kebbi state, i almost forgot that, there was a state named Kebbi. Same applies to Jigawa

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Tunde835(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlexMahone:
If my younger bro hadn't gone to serve in Kebbi state, i almost forgot that, there was a state named Kebbi. Same applies to Jigawa
Wat about Zamafara
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by AlexMahone: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tunde835:
Wat about Zamafara
Zamafara? Never heard of it either
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by kestolove95(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jigawa
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by kestolove95(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlexMahone:
Zamafara? Never heard of it either
are u a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by robinso01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tunde835:
Wat about Zamafara

I believe you meant to write zamfara

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by AlexMahone: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
are u a Nigerian?
Yes, i am. As a matter of fact, my mum's from Zamfara state.
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by kestolove95(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlexMahone:
Yes, i am. As a matter of fact, my mum's from Zamfara state.
u HV started doing drugs

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by OPPPS: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
u HV started doing drugs
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by AlexMahone: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
u HV started doing drugs
You know me too well ma'am
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by proudevil: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Chinobastardaw post=92277020]Between kebbi and Jigawa states which is the least heard, I rare hear about anything happening in kebbi except now they talk about Lake rice, and Jigawa nothing is happening [/
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by proudevil: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Between kebbi and Jigawa states which is the least heard, I rare hear about anything happening in kebbi except now they talk about Lake rice, and Jigawa nothing is happening
Even trump is from jigawa.

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Aflix(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even Taraba, jalingo.
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by uboma(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Before Lake Rice, there was and still is Labana Rice from Kebbi state. A lot of farming and commercial activities goes on in the state. Kebbi state also shares border with Niger Republic.

Jigawa state was carved out from Kano state. Just like Kano, Jigawa state has its fair share of commercial and farming activities.
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Chinobastardaw: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Tunde835:
Wat about Zamafara
We hear about banditry there
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2020
Even states like Yobe, Gombe
If not recently that yobe gov turned caretaker chariman
You hardly know what's going on in these states
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by IamWonderful: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
The governors of those state and their citizens have gone into hibernation
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by SIONKPO1(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2020
*Most jigawa people I have met are shoe shiners and tilers
*Kebbi is Know for its Argungu fishing festival,Aliero Adamu that built bump all over FCT,Malami the AGF and the Christian populated Zuru,where mount Zion shot its movie (Land of fury)
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by pricklewane: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Igbos spreading the hate inherited from their bigoted father n mother.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Kebbi, If not that you mentioned it now last I heard of it was in primary school while reciting 36 states and capital: Kebbi - Birnin Kebbi!!!
Re: Kebbi Or Jigawa State : Which Is The Least Heard Of? by Charleys: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Gombe state too, I'll like to visit that state just to see how things are happening there.

(1) (Reply)

OBASEIKI VS OSIOMOLE: The Hidden Facts To The Public / Chicason Elected As President Nigerian-brazilian Chamber Of Commerce / Obasanjo Counsels Edo Governor After Surprise Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.