Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family (586 Views)

STOP buying fuel with N50k solar. Upgrade with the fuel money saved / FREE REPORT: How To Make Between N50K To N400k Every Month / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by rasheedbkr37(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hi guys, I have N50k with me which is all I'm left with. Since the covid19 pandemic started my catering work has not been moving and my family are starving. Please if give me idea of any kind of business I can do with N50k. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by Askme2020(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
chat me on WhatsApp. I have a deal for u
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by uBuNiT: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is that 50 ur last card ?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by Olayinka777(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2020
rasheedbkr37:
Hi guys, I have N50k with me which is all I'm left with. Since the covid19 pandemic started my catering work has not been moving and my family are starving. Please if give me idea of any kind of business I can do with N50k. Thanks
Dear bro,pls be very careful as not to fall into wrong hands o! These are trying times. A word is enough .....

Where is your location? I could come up with something practical u could do on your own.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by Vikkiediamond: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Askme2020:
chat me on WhatsApp. I have a deal for u
Even me too need such help,what business can I start with a 100k.thanks alot
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by Askme2020(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Vikkiediamond:

Even me too need such help,what business can I start with a 100k.thanks alot

Chat me on WhatsApp bro
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by Oktane: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedbkr37:

Below is my take on the subject matter.

50k may appear small but if appropriately deployed it could provide a foundation for a great future. We stand in times that are obviously very difficult but underlying this difficulties are great opportunities.

The biggest problem I seem to see here on Nairaland is the fact that many people looking out for a business to do are only interested in generating an income to solve immediate problems. For as long as you are driven by that mindset your business is bound to fail as your aspirations may never be met.

My advice si that you look for something to do that provides value for your immediate environment and grow it from there. Be humble and by extension willing to start small and then grow. You need to survive and then thrive.

Whatever you start with 50,000 may not bring you more than 20k profit monthly initially. If you are however consistent then you could build a business that will grow into a collosus. Several threads abound here on Nairaland business where you can tap inspiration from.

You could buy eggs from a farm and distribute in your neighbourhood, you could buy snacks like potato chips, Chin-chin, peanuts and plantain chips and distribute them among retail outlets in your vicinity. Look out for the Aboki stores, if you sell what they buy regularly then you have a good model. Better still you could look for a bakery that makes good bread and and redistribute their products in an exclusively assigned territory.

Finally, 50k is a lot of money for the smart and innovative entrant into trade and commerce.

Wishing you the best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by adelnehis(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedbkr37:

Since you already have a catering business we can work with that.
Your business isn't going in the normal direction so you have to adapt
Start an instagram page for the catering business, display your options well, ask people to share your links round, run sponsored ads if you have to, any order you receive use a logistics company to deliver
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50k To Feed Family by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Get a nice junction boil corn,fry puff puff,akara,yam,potato add ponmo garnishes with onions and pepper this will put food on your table

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direct Usa Used Iphone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked With Guarantee / none / Let us expect a better Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.