Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo (719 Views)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos) / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by Discovery4today: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvdcos7AIRA
Old Video OF Vice President in Motivation Telling people CALM DOWN.
Until the year 1998 I never used a brand new car, I didn't have a brand new car, I graduated since 1979 by the way, I started teaching at the age of 23, I started teaching law at the age of 23 I became a professor and entered the professoral cadar at 33. I didn't use a brand new car until 1998, I didn't use a brand new car. Always Tocumbo, it was as if, where will I even find the money, Tokumbo all the way. But God preserved me, God saved me He preserved me, I didn't put my hands into things I shouldn't put my hands on, he preserved me, today in one year I get three(3) gifts of brand new cars in one year, sometimes I have to say thank you very much, it's okay. Let me tell you something help me to say to your neighbor "farabale" that means calm down, calm down, the best one is still coming, calm down, farabale, farabale calm down because people have lost some people when they look, they say how come, how come I don't have this, how come I don't have that, I have prayed, I have fasted, I even did the 100 day fast no answer, the answer is coming, farabale, calm down, calm down calm down, some people need to wait for their husbands, some people needs to wait for their wifes before they make the wrong choice, they need to calm down, calm down, calm down, God whom you serve is the creator of the heavens and the earth. The Vice President Said

Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by IamWonderful: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amazing Vice president
Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by Discovery4today: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
exactly, what a great motivation
IamWonderful:
Amazing Vice president
Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by vhykeeytor(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....he doesn't farabale and fix Nigeria to start working again
Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by Chimezirim121: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
vhykeeytor:
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....he doesn't farabale and fix Nigeria to start working again
Lol
Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by Chimezirim121: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is Pastor Osibanjo giving us the motivation we need
Re: Calm Down, Calm Down(FARABALE) Old Video Motivation Of Vice President Osibanjo by jchioma: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one from the VP.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Migrate From Nigeria If Given The Chance? / GOOD NEWS: Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Schools To Reopen From September 14 / Odigie Oyegun: Why I Didn't Campaign For Ize-iyamu, Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.