Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. (573 Views)

Make £50 And 20% Per Sign Up.how To Make Money On Binancea And Wise :video / Earn 500 And 1500 Subsequently On Each Referral From Branch App / Cashless Policy Will Only Affect 10% Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello NLers,

I am trying to raise funds for a venture I would like to keep under wraps for now.

I am looking for between $300 - $1000 ONLY (I am well aware that this is slippery ground. The cap is to limit my exposure)

I would actually prefer that one person drops the whole money. The minimum is $100.

The less crowd I have the easier it is to manage.

In return for your investment, you get 10% of your investment every month for 6 months.

You get a further 20% for the subsequent months afterwards for another 6 months.

This means that by the end of one calendar year, you would have received 180% of your initial investment. You would also receive your full initial capital back.

E.g If you invest $1000 in August, you will get $100 by the end of August. By February 2021, you will begin receiving $200.
By July 2021, you will receive $200 and your initial $1000 that you started with. In all you will have received $1800, plus your initial $1000 back. (There is also an option of monthly rolling over. The terms will have to be discussed privately)

Please note, that this is not a HYIP scheme. It is neither one of those shady pay now receive triple your money in 1 hour. No.

I am an individual actively involved in my own venture.

I undertake to protect your investment at all times. Should things go south, you are guaranteed your initial Investment ONLY. Every single penny.

To start click the link below to join the group and well talk one on one

https:///bru1cs
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by lordm(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Una Don start o
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
lordm:
Una Don start o

Wetin I do nah bros.
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by sandysprax(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2020
What do you have as security for the money you are looking for?
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2020
sandysprax:
What do you have as security for the money you are looking for?

Security?

I don't understand what you mean?

Could you shed more light?
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by sandysprax(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Security?

I don't understand what you mean?

Could you shed more light?

Collateral
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
sandysprax:

Collateral

Collateral for what?

If I was looking to collect a loan I would have gone to a bank.
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by Gee64: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sharp guy!
How do you guarantee the safety of investor's hard-earned cash?
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Collateral for what?

If I was looking to collect a loan I would have gone to a bank.

Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gee64:
Sharp guy!

The only guarantee you get is my word to pay back every penny you invest.

I think I stated that clearly in my original post.

Look. There is no hard and fast about this.

Before people joined MMM and all those other ponzi guys, they gave you all smoke screen guarantees and you bought it. Where is that guarantee today? Before they joined the crypto baloon, they all showed you CAC registration claiming to be registered and approved by Nigeria. Where are they today? Where is your money? After all was said and done, how much did you get back.

I am not a registered company. As far as CAC is concerned I dont exist. I am just an individual. I am not giving your money to someone else to trade. I am doing this directly myself.

If you want to do this you will do it. Let us not lie. If you are doing this you are taking a risk. I will not embelish something with what I cannot possibly fulfill. The only guarantee I give you is on your capital. You will get it back .......every penny.

If that is not good enough, then sorry I have nothing more to give. The fact that I am limiting the total investment is for a reason. Yoruba has an adage that "if you no fit go front again, back suppose fit dey sure." Na for make the back dey sure na e I dey limit am.

I already have 2 people on board.
Re: 10% Of Your Money Every Month For 6 Months And 20% Subsequently. by sandysprax(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gee64:
Sharp guy!

Don't mind the guy. In this day of internet fraud and increasing number of youths who cannot be entrusted with money, he wants strangers to give him money without security.

Goodluck to him in his wild goose chase.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2008 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale / deleted / WEMA BANK Has Frustrated Me Today, Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.