Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork (1698 Views)

How To Make Straw Curl Wig Using Expression Multi Crochet Hair / Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories / Faux Locs,crochet Hair- We Make And Deliver (2) (3) (4)

Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by lilioj: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
all, I sell premium yarn; Yeye Extra it is 100g per ball and bulkier, softer, warmer and thicker than the regular Yeye or any other yarn.

It is 3ply but thick and bulky enough as an 8ply. It is excellent for crocheting and knitting sweaters, bikinis, caps, ponchos, cardigans, blankets, socks, children's wears etc.

You can also use it for threading your hair, yarn locks etc. Crafters are not left out as it can be used for wire works, wall hangings, art work etc.

Yeye Extra comes in 18 beautiful colours with 6 balls per pack. You may buy a pack of one colour or may request for a mix of different colours. Price is N3,700 for a pack of 6 balls or N650 per ball. There is also discount for more quantities.

Wholesale price also available for 5 packs and above. Delivery is available within and outside Lagos at a fee.

Re: Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by lilioj: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Still available

Re: Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by lilioj: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for your orders

Re: Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by Debbie1696: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm in Kaduna..how much is waybill from Lagos?
Re: Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by bisolaodulaja: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hello can I get your contact and your location?
Re: Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork by lilioj: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
bisolaodulaja:
Hello can I get your contact and your location?
Yes I’m in Lagos
0903 446 0422

How To Button Your Suits Like A Real Boss (Info-graphics/Picture) / Trendy shoes for sale / "Osha Residents, Please!"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8