Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor (1868 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by jukekeocha: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Good Morning, Are you working to apply for MS or/and PhD Admission to programs in the USA and Canada? I heard a lot of people have been emailing Professors without any response.

Let me teach you a bunch of things today.

- Tips & Format
- Common errors
- Timing

I understand that there are a number of reasons for which you may be writing Professors, in foreign schools however, I am going to focus on two likely reasons.

1. You wish to obtain a Funded Graduate Assistant Position at that school.
2. To contact a prospective faculty advisor.

Previously, I have written about why and how you should....................................................

Continue reading Why professors don't reply your emails and proper way to email a professor
Join us on telegram for more updates
Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by everglaze01: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Why not just put the information here?
Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by punisha: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Prof get two head ni?
If I send him what's up prof and he doesn't reply, I'd deflate his tyre.

10 Likes

Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by Godtemi: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Rubbish alot of professor in EU that answers email anyhow, that chat with you via email like student.
Na pride dey worry them

3 Likes

Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by Incredible128: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
punisha:
Prof get two head ni?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u no well
Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by flyingpig: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
punisha:
Prof get two head ni?
grin
Re: Why Professors Don't Reply Your Emails And Proper Way To Email A Professor by funshobabs(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Honestly, I don't think there's a proper way to send an email to a prof. Other than to just be polite. The reason why many of these profs don't reply is if they simply get from ur email that u are seeking funding and they don't have one. Some will reply and some will not.

(1) (Reply)

We Lost Him! Sad Moments For Fulites / Etinosa’s 10-year Battle With Childlessness — Top Causes Of Infertility And How / Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.