Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,775 members, 7,844,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road (435 Views)

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by amoreobansu: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2020
AN unspecified number of travellers along the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway have been abducted by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers.

This is coming less than a week after gunmen suspected to be kidnappers killed a lawyer and abducted the wife and his son.

The incident took place at the home of the lawyer at the Tollgate area along the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Chikun LGA of Kaduna State.

A source said the Thursday incident occurred around Katari village in the Kagarko LGA, also in the state between 8am and 9am.

The source added that as they were travelling from Abuja into Kaduna to catch up with the Eid-el-Kabir celebrations slated for Friday, “we saw vehicles turning back.”

He said as the vehicles were turning back in droves and facing the direction of Abuja, “we had no option than to follow suit. It was when we got to a safe area that we learnt of the kidnapping incident.

“Although some of the travellers said they heard gunshots where some vehicles were parked along the roadsides, I didn’t hear the gunshots with my ears.

“But I can confirm to you that I saw a helicopter hovering around the Katari area from where the travellers were coming from,” he added.

Meanwhile, the Kaduna State Police Command had yet to confirm the incident as of the time of filing this report.

The command’s spokesman, ASP Mohammed Jalige, when contacted on the phone, neither responded to the call nor replied to a text message sent by our correspondent.

https://punchng.com/again-gunmen-kidnap-travellers-on-abuja-kaduna-road/
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by aminusodiq(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Cg
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2020
I'm sure even the presidential convoy won't dare taking that route for fear of suffering the same fate.

This country is totally finished.
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by TheStranger: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Which way Nigeria ?
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by adecz: 4:57am On Jul 31, 2020
This is why the big men told
the minister if transport to double
the train fare of Abuja-Kaduna to drive off struggling people & make space available for them.

Buhari is a man with zero compassion
in his Fulani heart.

Just imagine Fulani kidnapping you
& keeping you in the bush with them
exposed to this
rains, mosquito & cold.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2020
When God lead, and you follow, believe He will never mislead you, nor lead you to hand you over to armed robbers, kidnappers, etc Amen.
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by gambia(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2020
So they have resumed their criminal activities on that road, who's gonna save this sinking country?
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by shafanik: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by gambia(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2020
adecz:

This is why the big men told
the minister if transport to double
the train fare of Abuja-Kaduna to drive off struggling people & make space available for them.

Buhari is a man with zero compassion
in his Fulani heart.

Just imagine Fulani kidnapping you
& keeping you in the bush with them
exposed to this
rains, mosquito & cold.

Rains,mosquito & cold, i can imagine, thats even better if someone is not killed. The level of insecurity in this country is highly alarming.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by Minsk24: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2020
stevmatt15:
When God lead, and you follow, believe He will never mislead you, nor lead you to hand you over to armed robbers, kidnappers, etc Amen.

Chai, imagine how shallow your thoughts are, so all the people dying due to insecurity are not following god...

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by Afobear: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2020
stevmatt15:

Look to your mirror and tell the man in the Mirror that he is a slowpoke
Re: Again, Gunmen Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Road by AudioNews(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork

(1) (Reply)

Missing Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment / 1004 Estate Exposed - Residents And Landlords Association Crying Out For Answer / #ENDSARS: IGP Bans FSARS, Police Tactical Squad From Routine Patrols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.