Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. (3055 Views)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. / How To Download Youtube Videos Directly To Your Phone Storage ( Fast ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Adebayo171200(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Theoryx(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Adebayo171200:
Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMFd5i58U0s

This method doesn't work for all videos
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by saxby(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
you can aslo use tubemate, thats what i use on my camon device to download videos from youtube.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by josh1st(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
saxby:
you can aslo use tubemate, thats what i use on my camon device to download videos from youtube.
Yeah, that's true tubemate is the best for videos download on youtube. I've been using it for the past 5 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
saxby:
can you pls share link? Can't find it on playstore
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Defaramade(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
southniyikaye:
can you pls share link? Can't find it on playstore
tubematenet put a "dot" between tubemate and net.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by Mrquote: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
You can do it with python code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNCGdVfSlQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by chiemmanuel(m): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Defaramade:
tubematenet put a "dot" between tubemate and net.
it's not found
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by josh1st(m): 2:54am On Aug 01, 2020
chiemmanuel:
it's not found
It's not on Playstore but you can download it from uptodown or APKMirror.

2 Likes

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by chiemmanuel(m): 2:56am On Aug 01, 2020
josh1st:
It's not on Playstore but you can download it from uptodown or APKMirror.
hope no security issue downloading from there
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by josh1st(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
hope no security issue downloading from there
Not at all
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by rosebase(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
josh1st:
Yeah, that's true tubemate is the best for videos download on youtube. I've been using it for the past 5 years.
How then do i download with it pls
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by rosebase(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
saxby:
Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by saxby(f): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2020
once you get the app, it will link you to youtube where you can get the video you want and download it
rosebase:

Re: How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. by rosebase(f): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2020
saxby:
once you get the app, it will link you to youtube where you can get the video you want and download it
Ook thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

MTN Family And Friend / Good Phone With Correct Specs And Lasting Battery / How To Retrieve Deleted Messages On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.