Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Health Limitation During Pandemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Limitation During Pandemic (114 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Why You Should Consider Home Births During Pandemic(covid-19) / Coronavirus And Clothes: How To Handle Laundry During Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Limitation During Pandemic by Faith063: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2020
I think it is imperative that everyone has a family doctor/nurse who is diligent at his work accompanied with years of experience; one you can put a call to whenever you are unwell especially during this critical time, it's a pity many has watch their love ones died (my sincere condolence) all because #covid19 has taken over our hospitals, isolation center has been the order of the day, nurse are afraid to treat patients among others.
However, I think a personal doctor would have know you well to prescribe a drug that will work for after narrating your feelings. for instance, someone I know who attained a temp of 39oC put a call to his nurse and malaria drug was prescribed to him which he used accordingly and the temperature drops and became fit again, had it been he has gone to a government establishment that day such as offices or even hospital, he might have been sent to isolation center, tested for #covid-19 and awaiting test result and don't forget, high temp drains blood faster, what will happen if he doesn't receive the needed treatment at that point in time.......
Hence we all need a family Doctor/Nurse whom we can trust and who can trust us during this pandemic.
Kudos to our health officials in the frontline fighting Covid-19
Stay safe
Re: Health Limitation During Pandemic by Faith063: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Must read

(1) (Reply)

Disinfectant Machine Call 08038156694 / Health / Advanced Natural Techniques To Stop Premature Ejaculation And ED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.