Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed (3587 Views)

I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / IYD: I Am Highly Disappointed In Atiku - Dickson Iroegbu / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Brown roof are much in all the 5 states in the south east than in Yoruba land.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by IamWonderful: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Gabkosh:
We have Awka here too bro grin
my brother this can't be popular Awka, this must be sambisa or one forest like that in the north, there is no led soil or brown loof in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by IamWonderful: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Of course, it is just that most Yoruba people don't go there like they are coming to our land that is why we don't know

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Factshunter: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Gabkosh:
We have Awka here too bro grin

What app are you using, bro? grin

Do reply asap. cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
Of course, it is just that most Yoruba people don't go there like they are coming to our land that is why we don't know
yes soo , you are very right. I served there 4 years ago and I can testify to it.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Gabkosh: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hellraiser77:
How is a village in Enugu state turned to Awka? grin
Which village, when will you stop lying to yourself. It is because I don't have time. Would have destroy you with awka, umuhahia, Enugu and owerri pictures.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Gabkosh: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Anyway tell your Ibadan people to please construct toilets
Lol, the one in anambra, how far about it. cheesy. I know you wouldn't want me to show it to you. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Gabkosh: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
my brother this can't be popular Awka, this must be sambisa or one forest like that in the north, there is no led soil or brown loof in Igbo land
na awka o. If I vex, I will destroy the thread with their states pictures
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Gabkosh: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Factshunter:

What app are you using, bro? grin

Do reply asap. cool
Google street view bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Minsk24: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Enugu, the pride of ndigbo... I fell in love with this city and its serenity on the first day i visited...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by APCdestroyer: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Here we go again grin....This is ibadan city center grin
Ibadan is as big has two south east states, if you visit the beautiful part of Ibadan?
No place in d east can be compared to Ibadan I swear. Likewise go to Ilorin my brother you will be shocked that east na thrash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by APCdestroyer: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Brown roof is nation wide even mud houses
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Cosbyrich: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Brown roof is nation wide even mud houses
lol yes.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Hellraiser77: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Ibadan is as big has two south east states, if you visit the beautiful part of Ibadan?
No place in d east can be compared I swear. Likewise go to Ilorin my brother you will be shocked that east na thrash
Bros all this ones you are talking is Okoto meow...... Ibadan Is as big as two SE states in your dreams, you must have smoked something.....now below is a satellite image of ibadan city center...I don't know the fine place you want me to visit again

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Hellraiser77: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gabkosh:
Which village, when will you stop lying to yourself. It is because I don't have time. Would have destroy you with awka, umuhahia, Enugu and owerri pictures.
It's yourself and family byiu will destroy grin......I have exclusive pictures of the whole SW on my phone, The SE might not be paradise but it's way ahead of the slums in the SW

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by APCdestroyer: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Bros all this ones you are talking is Okoto meow...... Ibadan Is as big as two SE states in your dreams, you must have smoked something.....now below is a satellite image of ibadan city center...I don't the fine place you want me to visit again

Provide the satellite of Enugu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Hellraiser77: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Provide the satellite of Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed by Factshunter: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Hellraiser77 post=92304237][/quote]

Lol I

Is this not enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Rejects Peter Obi 20 Million Naira For Endorsement / APC Chieftains Reaction As Tinubu Goofed At An Event In Kaduna (video) / Bua Refinery Will Open By 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.