Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Joint Pain! Need Advice Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joint Pain! Need Advice Please (181 Views)

Dxn Products For Arthritis And Joint Pain / Tips For Arthritis And Joint Pain Relief / Freedom From Arthritis And All Sorts Of Muscle & Joint Pain With "FOREVER MOVE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Pain! Need Advice Please by Mcfi(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders
Please for some time now i have been feeling this pain around the joint that holds the upper and lower teeth together, on the left side of my face and mouth (that is close to my ear). So whenever i touch in front of my left ear i feel the pain and sometimes i find it difficult to eat cause its always painful trying to grind the teeth together. I went to the general hospital late last month concerning the issue, ANTIBIOTIC and PAIN RELIEF was prescribed to me. I felt relief a little after taking those drugs but sometimes the pain comes and go and its really disturbing me.

Please doctors in house i need your advice on what the problem could be and what to do. Abeg

Please pardon my typographical errors
Re: Joint Pain! Need Advice Please by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Joint or teeth problem, choose one
Re: Joint Pain! Need Advice Please by Mcfi(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Elsiedaniels:
Joint or teeth problem, choose one

Am not having teeth problem. Its the joint that holds the teeth

(1) (Reply)

COVID19:US University Closes As130 Students Test Positive A Week After Reopening / The PDI Community / Dangers Of Herbal Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.