Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic (40900 Views)

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by causewahala: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Two things to take home:

1) In a country like Nigeria, be careful how you extend a helping hand. That drunk is probably home with his family (if he has any) while the young lad is gone.

2) Avoid whatever can put you in a situation where you either run from authorities or start to shalaye, most times neither option ends well.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by ymstar(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
kozmokaz:
On behalf of the good people of Jiji we reject it

Please take it to ladipo market

You fit see buyer there
On behalf of the good pple of ladipo, I summon you to sell Nigeria to alaba international.

We no dey buy corrupted and black market here

1 Like

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Layksaide(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
This country should be sold on eBay

You want to collect it from China and resell it? It's already been sold to China

1 Like

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by ymstar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
causewahala:
Two things to take home:

1) In a country like Nigeria, be careful how you extend a helping hand. That drunk is probably home with his family (if he has any) while the young lad is gone.

2) Avoid whatever can put you in a situation where you either run from authorities or start to shalaye, most times neither option ends well.
Thank you, cause trouble
E se gan, oro nla ni e shalaye yen o
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
It happened near my house, Kingsley is security with Ebenezer secondary School, he was murdered innocently.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
I experienced this same nonsense near the SSS office in Lagos at Shangisha.

I never knew it wrong to walk on the SSS side of the road. Suddenly a machine gun toting started walking towards me and told to walk on the other side of the road.

Sheer lunacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by yembet(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
When is our security operatives, going to stop the attacks and killing of innocent civilians?
When has it become a crime to help fellow man or woman, who is in distress or needs s urgent help?
This time, many lives have been lost to these, untrained, untamed, illiterates, good for nothing/, over excited people , who carry guns and not doing any job they are assigned to them do, rather prefer killing, the people they should protect.
It is very upsetting and an eye sore that our security forces who are to protect us, are killing us instead.
Until when the government put a strict law to deal with these good for nothing, human hunters, no one is safe.
May the young man rest in peace. He died helping !
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by BigBashiru: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359940/dss-operatives-kill-teenager-tried-rescue-drunk-photos/

It was a show of power.... the dss guys were trying to show him they have the power.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
itzjaiz:
Kingsley is from Enugu state. #JusticeForKingsley
off to Twitter to make it trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by BigBashiru: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
yembet:
When is our security operatives, going to stop the attacks and killing of innocent civilians?
When has it become a crime to help fellow man or woman, who is in distress or needs s urgent help?
This gown many lives have been lost to these, untrained, untamed, illiterates, good for nothing/, over excited people , who carry guns and not doing any job they are assigned to do, than killing.
It is very upsetting and an eye sore that our security forces who are to protect us, are killing us instead.
Until when the government put a strict law to deal with these good for nothing, human hunters, no one is safe.
May the young man rest in peace. He died helping !

Maybe he felt the young man was trying to prove him wrong and decided to show power. This phenomenon is also referred to as TOXIC MASCULINITY.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by GuestLog: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
kozmokaz:
On behalf of the good people of Jiji we reject it

Please take it to ladipo market

You fit see buyer there
We the association of Lapido marketers have looked at the defective product you wish to sell and advice you take it to seme border, few smugglers may be willing to purchase at 3rd hand value. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Chirowman(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
this is bad of them wasting human life
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Samfloxin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again,this country is being remoted to her Waterloo. One day,the citizens will say they are ready to die
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by itzjaiz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
off to Twitter to make it trend
Iā€™m with you bro
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Saintly01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
Who will buy this kind of country?
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Layksaide(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
timibare:
on behalf of Ebay en it's entire crew I reject it en pass it to Jumia

You want to collect it from China and resell it? It's already been sold to China Ooo
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by itzjaiz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
#JusticeForKingsley join the hash tag and retweet.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by SarkinYarki: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
I always find it hard to believe this kind of news.

Rescuing a drunk ā€” suddenly an argument ā€” he starts running ā€” boom he was killed.

Exactly rescuing a drunk from what ? And how did that attract the DSS? ..I might be very wrong but that young man from his dressing and looks resembles those drugged up thugs that mug people in Mararaba environs
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Nostradamus: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Golan007:
The DSS are human beings too.

Let's hear their side of the story.
you think they will tell us the truth??
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by micflo28(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Insanity rules this country walahi
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Nigeria is truly a zoo.which tribe is Kingsley

Tribe ? How does that matter please ?
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by nerorex01: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Seconded by me grin

timibare:

Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by olaeffect(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
hisgrace090:

Who will buy it?

Nigerians imported fire arms are ending in the wrong hand in the name of security personnels whose most of them lacks all that it takes to handle armunition.

Many people will buy it ooo.
Even China will bid the highest.

It is like you don't know how blessed we are in this country, simply because we have people in government that have no business being in government.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by pandabet(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
I hate this country with passion
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Chinkos99(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Damn nigga, check your mail
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by DarkJeddi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ikeast:
You are innocent,then why are you running..?

Fear kills a man before his tym.......
It's always so easy to apportion blame after the fact..

Hindsight is always 20/20..
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by ncoolsome(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:

Let China kuku buy it but the money they are pricing it is too small..
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Asapchris(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ikeast:

Must they shot him. Did innocent guy hold weapon or attack them Please stop defending what is not good.... The boy is innocent since he did not attack them nor hold any weapon.
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Philadelphia: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ebay will not allow it to be sold there.
Let it be sold at Alaba
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by mobi99(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ikeast:

what do you mean? like u no dey this country, they might even shoot him even when he stood there, or didn't u read that the by standers try to explain to the blood sucking Dss even before he ran away , and why will they shoot an unarmed civil who was only scared of there arrogance
Re: DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic by Awaja(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
timibare:
On behalf of jumia my boy,I reject and eject the offer ,try black market pls .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) / Lagos Police Officer Drunk As Skunk Last Night In Ikotun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.