Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) (655 Views)

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / I've Just Arrived Imo State - Pictures / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by IlovePMB: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Moment Ihedioha Arrived Imo State for the first time since the supreme court ruling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8AkkW4fGs
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Seems his people really love him.......the supreme court Governor had better sit up .......if not the next election will be government verses the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
O my GOD! This is Raw Sheer Display of Love from Imolites..

Tears dropped from my eyes watching this..

They Truly Love this Man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by Officialgarri: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Obviously staged people

Righteousness89:

All liars, they say, will go to hell. I don't know why you choose to start from Nairaland because of likes and shares
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by LosC: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
Obviously staged people

All liars, they say, will go to hell. I don't know why you choose to start from Nairaland because of likes and shares

Go and drink your garri in peace.

2 Likes

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by LosC: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Some Professors of English will soon come here, trying to correct you on your use of words
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by LosC: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
They hailed him really, "Our Governor".

Can this man contest again and win?
Any possibility?
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by vikithor(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive manual or automatic car.Also learn basic vehicle checks,its important, so you don't drive until your knocks and park up before attending to basic maintenance needs.
We will teach to drive better than molue and danfo drivers of Lagos.See our contact below for call or whatsapp
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by Cyberterror: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol. Tears of regret by mbaise people on sighting their son cheesygrin
Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2020
waooooo......this is real LOVE not rented lovers...congratulations Emeka you really meant well for IMO....... but the rest is history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by AllTheWayUp: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2020
This is real love.

See people coming out of their shops and houses jumping and hailing him, not all those fake crowds some other politicians will rent and staged on the road.
Can the Supreme court Govenor Hope Uzodimma try and go round villages in imo state and stand out of his bullet proof jeep and wave to the air, people will stone him again with stones and pure water , like they did earlier this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by Jostoman: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
LosC:

Go and drink your garri in peace.
and he should not forget to add small sniper.

1 Like

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2020
He will rise again.....

1 Like

Re: See Cries And Cheers As Emeka Ihedioha Arrived Imo State This Week (video) by Jostoman: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
See your life TANKO MUHAMMED, you deprived imo people of their choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians In Abroad So Kind And Merciful Than Nigerians In Nigeria? / I Saw ‘hell’ My Abductors Chained Me For Three Days Without Food — Freed Ex-comm / Hilary Clinton Calls On Buhari To #endsars. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.