Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,674 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. (3758 Views)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / N-power: 109,823 Beneficiaries Now Business Owners – Sadiya Umar Farouq / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by richiemcgold: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
we can say it without mincing any words that this woman is the worst performing minister of this era.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Wolexdey(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
vikithor:
I received mine in the dream.
Nothing to argue,we know you can boast thus cos your fellow thrives are in NASS,Judiciary, Executive to cover up for you.
Soonest,you go hear am.

In a better news
Learn how to drive better than you were told,shown or think.

I'm interested..

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by olajigaolamide: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
I did not receive any Covid 19 relief palliative and I don't know of anyone who did.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lie keep u there, but op, cite your source
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by psalmistkakah(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Her father
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by rejoice4eva(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
KEVIND:
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq has claimed that every Nigerian citizen enjoyed the COVID-19 Relief stimulus.
According to her, the stimulus was evenly distributed across Nigeria.

“There is hardly anyone in Nigeria who didn’t receive the Federal Government palliatives care in this trial COVID-19 pandemic. All the tribes in Nigeria received the palliative, infact it was evenly distributed

“Hearing some tribes crying of marginalization, especially the Eastern parts of Nigeria and the South South that no palliative care was given to them tends to blackmail
Are you hearing the ' incorruptible change agents'?
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by ContractKiller: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
U can now understand why LIE MADHAMAD and others wanted the dullard to marry this harridan. Their combined lies will put Satan to shame.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by TimeTraveler369: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow

That means my neighbour received mine and his'.

Am a go ask him where my palliative, cos this pretty woman can not lie. I saw the way my neighbor looked at me cunningly yesterday, he is a suspect, cos Buhari is a saint, he can not just send this pretty woman to lie for common palliatives.

Sai Baba Baba grin
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nigerians go gather beat this woman o. Lol.

I'm sure she was referring to the spoilt rice they distributed as palliative.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by saxby(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is not totally true, many people havent received anything and I am one of them, the only consoling thing is that some organisations have set a platform where our ideas can be aired so as to give us a chance to #DosomethingEpic.

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by saxby(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
lol, i too dont know anyone who did receive anything o grin
olajigaolamide:
I did not receive any Covid 19 relief palliative and I don't know of anyone who did.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by HyAccent: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
During the GEJ era his petroleum minister (Allison Madueke) was once interviewed by an American journalist (Amanpour I think), and, she was asked what is the pump price of fuel in Nigeria.
Believe it or not the petroleum minister could not provide an answer.
The journalist had to answer the question.
My take on this is: ladies and gentlemen Our leaders are not in touch with the reality of what goes on in Nigeria.
They live in a shell.
Too bad for Nigeria.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Afolabimills(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stupid bitch
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by 444crop: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Make revolters catch u one on one for road, u go talk this thing u talk again
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Niaja4real(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
KEVIND:
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq has claimed that every Nigerian citizen enjoyed the COVID-19 Relief stimulus.

“There is hardly anyone in Nigeria who didn’t receive the Federal Government palliatives care in this trial COVID-19 pandemic. All the tribes in Nigeria received the palliative, infact it was evenly distributed

“Hearing some tribes crying of marginalization, especially the Eastern parts of Nigeria and the South South that no palliative care was given to them tends to blackmail

Ya fada!
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Tiffe(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
U will not die well ma!
cool
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Harry00(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
cry
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Harry00(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is woman is a disgrace to humanity
E no go better for her
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
This woman has one big cabal behind her that's why she is behaving concern about the sorrowful situation of the country.....

Changes are what is permanent...it is just a matter of time
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Blazebond(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beautiful beast.
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Mosetgg: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
KEVIND:

I can SEE...
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Its OFFICIAL.

AM FROM LESOTHO
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Sensitivity: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Raymeskey: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Haaaaaa
For her mouth

Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Judybash93(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2020
If she actually said this, then we're screwed
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Dayoebe(m): 2:18am On Aug 01, 2020
What else did you expect from Minister of Disaster
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by LordofNaija: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Im not surprise, no be this babe be wan marry Buhari wey Aisha come dey cry
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Chelsealivepool: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Which all Nigerian, beauty outside ugly inside, continue d lies lai Muhammad sister...
Re: Every Nigerian Received COVID-19 Relief - Sadiya Umar Farouq. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2020
thesicilian:
True. Some were even relieved of their jobs.

Man this your mouth na savage grin grin.... No b small relieved ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars: Ogun Sets Up Complaints Portal / See The OBI Investment In Anambra State That Soludo Says Is Worthless / This Warship Was Built By The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.