Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? (264 Views)

Best Oman Guest Posting Websites List That Accepts Guest Articles / ⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ / US Unverified Adsense For Sale With $60 Inside, Inbox Me For Quick Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by nagidarabani: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Hello guys I will keep this short. I have been a blogger for 4 years now I started applygist.com 2016, now I have build the site to have favor on the net for nonstop Guest post, funny part is my traffic is less than 1000 visits a day. However in 2016 I grew this blog to get over 10,000 Visit on blogger, then I moved it to WordPress. The migration was bad so i lost a lot of traffic.

HERE IS THE DEAL

Every blessed day of my life one company must email me to publish a guest post, guys I did not do anything special I was just blogging those days randomly even doing copy and paste.

But there was a serete I discovered, i was publishing content related to brands, so when competiting companies discover there competitors had links on my site (which I gave free innocently) they contact me that they like one of my posts and want to partner with me.

I am not here to teach how to blog, we would learn that anothe day. Am here for bloggers who already have sites and want to earn extra money from what they are already earning.

How do you join?

The group is called Premium Bloggers. You are to register with just N5000 make this payment to Wema ALAT Account number : 0241523050, send me proof of payment on WhatsApp on 08169561788.

HOLD ON!!

Why are you paying N5000 someone will say. Please am not forcing anybody, if my evidence dont convince you am sorry you free to ignore. But am going to give all my registered members links to visit and just submit your blog you won't even need to write articles publishers and brands will send it. just publish and get paid you. Immagibe your first deal which they pay minimum $60 have you not recovered your N5000?

What More ?

Well I will also forward you any company that emails me for a guest post, you can negotiate with them how much you want them to pay you so you give them Do follow backlink

Any Gurantees?

Yes all you need is have a good website that has at least DA 15 PA 20 once they approve you, you in money. You also need to be patient for them to contact you when an offer is available

I will also give you many other sites i have earned money on

Please the only condition for me to reply is when you have registered and paid

You are to register with just N5000 make this payment to Wema ALAT Account number : 0241523050, send me proff of payment on whatsapp on 08169561788.

Please we mean business not here for unserious bloggers

HERE ARE MY RESULTS

Re: NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by nagidarabani: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2020
first month

Re: NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by nagidarabani: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2020
6 articles i have earned $360 from jsut one site i will share with you

Re: NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by nagidarabani: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Earned to my paypal

Re: NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by nagidarabani: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2020
July paymernt lisdt on my paypal

Re: NEW: Are You Interested In Earning $60 To Publish Guest Articles For Companies? by timifaithus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Domain From Whogohost? / How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account / Any Facebook And Twitter Page For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.