Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt (1856 Views)

How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Your Area / 12 Cattle Die In Kogi While Grazing / How Many Kg Of Garri Can We Get From 1 Tonne Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Godd day guys,

it's your boy garriguy cheesy and as usual, i don come again.

Long time, yeah?
This project i'm about to post is financed, in partnership with the CBN, by the KOGI State Governent. This project is desinged to allievate poverty, provide employent and provide empowerment to the rurual areas, for the rural-urban development in Kogi State.

This factories are scattered in different local governments areas of the state |(strategially) and will serve a cluster of areas as a whole.
I personally designed these factories, fabricated the machines and test run all machines.

the machines for each sites include

Peeling and washing machine
Grater
small automatic pressers
sifter
hammer lill
pulverizer
cassava chipping machine
cabinet dryer
Manual frying trays
Automatic fryers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
the automatic fryer and the automatic pressing machine would need electricity. In Kogi stste, electricity is constant, but for backup, a 12-15kva would be installed on each site.

the sites are
OSARA SITE- by LGEA Primary school, Osara. Off Lokoja, Okenne Expressway
AYETORO SITE- by ADP office, Ayetoro Gbede. Off Kabba-Ijimu Road
AGEVA SITE - by Ageva Market. Off okenne-Ibilo road, Ageva
ACHOZE SITE – by Okenne Prison, Achoze farm Center. Off Okenne =-Auchi Road, Achoze
AYINGBA SITE- Off dekina road, after timber market, Ayingba

all sites are handed over to the community leaders, who will manage and see to the effective running of the place.

WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING OF OUR MACHINES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2020
THE VIDEO OF THE PEELING MACHINE BEING TESTED IS BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aagzDNL7qo

OUR AUTOMATIC GARRI FRYING MACHINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_jWBKG1hI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
PICTURES OF THE INSTALLATION PROCESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
MORE PICTURES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
MORE VIDOES FROM OUR FABRICATING YARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyc80J4iQs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
FOR FULL CONSULATION
FACTORY DESIGN, FABRICATION, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS, SERVICING, MAINTENANCE AND ALL ABOUT GARO PROCESSING MACHINES, CALL/CHAT WITH

GARRIGUY +2347035593128
www.garriprocessing.com
garriguy007@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2020
August 7th
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by Mathseun: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Chat me up
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 5:22am On Aug 17, 2020
garriguy007@gmail.com
www.garriprocessing.com
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Mathseun:
Chat me up
+2347035593128
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 3:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by hahn(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Keep up the good work
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by windud: 4:08am On May 20, 2021
Sorry Dare AKA GARRIGUY, all the equipment you delivered for us are bad and substandard for the five sites. We have sorted ourselves out from other better suppliers from Ibadan. God will judge you for being a cheat. You have blocked my director on phone and WhatsApp after he complained. Business don't thrive on y being fake. Keep off garriguy. You do any business with him at your peril.

You should have conscience and pull down all these adverts for a job you didn't do well. your man Kehinde is grossly false like you. U used our money to buy cars and rather delivered machines that broke down every second till we got in touch with better manufacturers in Ibadan. We and the other customer from Anambra whom you defrauded will surely get you.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by windud: 4:26am On May 20, 2021
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST. YOUR CHIPPING MACHINE CANT EVEN SLICE A TUBER OF CASSAVA. NIGERIANS BE WARNED.
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by garriguy: 10:03pm On May 24, 2021
I don't reply to these messages.

Just installed and completed. Like yours, designed and installed by garriguy. Kaduna factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgVqysKwSc
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by obstead200(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2021
windud:
Sorry Dare AKA GARRIGUY, all the equipment you delivered for us are bad and substandard for the five sites. We have sorted ourselves out from other better suppliers from Ibadan. God will judge you for being a cheat. You have blocked my director on phone and WhatsApp after he complained. Business don't thrive on y being fake. Keep off garriguy. You do any business with him at your peril.

You should have conscience and pull down all these adverts for a job you didn't do well. your man Kehinde is grossly false like you. U used our money to buy cars and rather delivered machines that broke down every second till we got in touch with better manufacturers in Ibadan. We and the other customer from Anambra whom you defrauded will surely get you.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM
we already know garriguy he is a scam na.
Someone who will leave the issues on ground and attack Ur person when u make a constructive criticism, just to divert attention from his many shortcomings.

Sorry for ur loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by windud: 2:44pm On May 27, 2021
obstead200:
we already know garriguy he is a scam na.
Someone who will leave the issues on ground and attack Ur person when u make a constructive criticism, just to divert attention from his many shortcomings.

Sorry for ur loss

Tnx bro. We are still making amends on his not working equipment till date. This guy is scam. Ure free to try him and come prove me wrong here that you had results. Let's make a bet
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by windud: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
Any customer is free to visit Kogi and see the scraps he delivered that have been replaced before parting away with your money to him. He's a sweet talker but my brother u get negative results because you will spend and spend and spend to fix his equipment which at the end, u will only have the only option of replacement. That's what we did finally
Re: Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt by Matrixsystems: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
windud:
Any customer is free to visit Kogi and see the scraps he delivered that have been replaced before parting away with your money to him. He's a sweet talker but my brother u get negative results because you will spend and spend and spend to fix his equipment which at the end, u will only have the only option of replacement. That's what we did finally
Hi brother I am looking at buying equipment for garri processing. Can u guide me to a better Manufacturing

(1) (Reply)

Dried Alligator Meats (photos) / Stevia Farming Feasibility / How To Create Snail Housing In Simple Steps – All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.