Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Online Marketers Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Marketers Urgently Needed (398 Views)

We Need professional Online Marketers / Online Marketers Needed / Online Marketers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Responsibilities:

1. Successful candidates would be required to download a banking app and install it for clients.

2. Successful candidates would be required to register an account for the clients.

3. Successful candidates would be required to confirm the account and retrieve the account details for record tracking and prof of registration for payments.

Requirements:

1. Ability to use a smart phone.

2. Ability to install an app.

3. Ability to fill an online form.

4. Physical presence not needed for interview and training. It is online.

Qualification

Minimum of OND.

Interested applicant should pls send whatsapp message to email cv to megeac.ma@gmail.com

Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is a work from home opportunity
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 2:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Payment is weekly.
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2020
AjahAgility:

Responsibilities:

1. Successful candidates would be required to download a banking app and install it for clients.

2. Successful candidates would be required to register an account for the clients.

3. Successful candidates would be required to confirm the account and retrieve the account details for record tracking and prof of registration for payments.

Requirements:

1. Ability to use a smart phone.

2. Ability to install an app.

3. Ability to fill an online form.

4. Physical presence not needed for interview and training. It is online.

Qualification

Minimum of OND.

Interested applicant should pls send whatsapp message to email cv to megeac.ma@gmail.com

I just sent my cv..

Wait, which one interested applicants shud send whatsapp message to email?? It's confusing
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Received. Check your email.
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Kindly read the job description and requirements well both here and on your replied email message. Interested candidate should kindly reply email with : '' Yes i will take the job" to avoid wasting time on interview processes. time alotted for that is too short. One replied, interested candidate should send a whats-app message to the given number for faster reply or just wait for reply.
Pimpmaride:

I just sent my cv..

Wait, which one interested applicants shud send whatsapp message to email?? It's confusing
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by Omobaby111: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
CV sent
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
AjahAgility:
Kindly read the job description and requirements well both here and on your replied email message. Interested candidate should kindly reply email with : '' Yes i will take the job" to avoid wasting time on interview processes. time alotted for that is too short. One replied, interested candidate should send a whats-app message to the given number for faster reply or just wait for reply.
Drop the WhatsApp number na
Re: Online Marketers Urgently Needed by AjahAgility: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
techmaster092:

Drop the WhatsApp number na

So sorry. The number was probably deleted by the moderator. probably wasn't written well.

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst Fast-track Graduate Scholarship Programme / If You Are In This Categories Apply - Recruiting Virtual Staffs / Volunteers Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.