Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Can’t Deal With Erica Anymore, Kiddwaya Informs Tochi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Deal With Erica Anymore, Kiddwaya Informs Tochi (619 Views)

Respect Yourself, We Are Not In The House Anymore – Kiddwaya Warns Neo / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Deal With Erica Anymore, Kiddwaya Informs Tochi by ghidhehorn(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Kiddwaya is threatening to jump ship to avoid future heartbreaks due to the bad impression Erica has of him.

It will be recalled that Erica questioned Kiddwaya why he makes sexual advances towards her and why he wants to sleep with her.
I Can’t Deal With Erica Anymore, Kiddwaya Informs Tochi

Apparently, he took offense from the question but didn’t let her know.

Tochi quizzed him on the current state of his relationship after he noticed he has been distant from her, he replied that he can’t deal with it anymore because Erica has been making several assumptions about him which are not true.

He added that Wathoni has also started giving him attitude since the last truth or dare when he kissed Erica instead of her. According to him, he is detaching himself from all the girls and concentrate on the game.
READ MORE
Source: https://naijahottest.tv/articles/read/i-can-t-deal-with-erica-anymore-kiddwaya-informs-tochi_55.html

(1) (Reply)

Not Everyone Is Designed For Marriage, Especially This 5 Set Of People! / Dr Zaki Birthday Loading....... / #bbnaija: Tacha Wins 3 Awards Including “brand Influencer Of The Year”(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.