Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Youth Empowerments,jobs Creation Only Ways To Nigeria's Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Empowerments,jobs Creation Only Ways To Nigeria's Problem (168 Views)

Eyes On 2023: A4JC Roars, "Emphasize On Jobs Creation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerments,jobs Creation Only Ways To Nigeria's Problem by impact231(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2020
July 29th, 2020

*TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*

I want to congratulate you on your one year in office and also use this medium to appreciate you for the way you have been able to impact the life of your people with various people-oriented projects in your constituency. I want to assure you that the Almighty God will reward all your efforts.

In the same vein, I want you to know that no man can satisfy human wants as the economists have affirmed this by saying that human wants are insatiable. I therefore want you to look beyond whatever criticism that may arise from any angle and just continue to dish out the dividends of democracy to your people, even according to your road maps.

Sir, I want to use this opportunity to bring to your notice a *"time bomb"* in our environment that is waiting to explore and that is the issue of unemployment. The rate of unemployment in the town is becoming alarming and hence the need for you as our leader to take a drastic and immediate action.

We know you to be a listening leader that has interest in the development of the youth and thus, we want you to take this into consideration.

Statistics has shown over the years that the rate of unemployment in Ijebu North is the highest in the entire state and that this has been contributing to the increase in the social menace in this part of the state. The statistics also shows that leaders are willing to help the youth but the youths are not ready to be helped as the Yoruba will say *" omo to ba sipa niya n gbe"* .

Today, I have come to realize that we the youths needs our leaders much more than they need us. We need them to build us and to mould us and to improve our standard of living but instead of us to move closer to them, we are running away from them and believing that they will come for us when they need us.

Sir, I want to use this rear opportunity to crave for your indulgence on the above subject matter by pleading with you to shealt your sword and make friends with enemy if need be, so that the teaming youth of this town can have what belongs to them and thereby building our empire.

It is important to note that this town is blessed with raw talents and materials that have never been tapped but can be of good use to the entire populace. Some of them have the love of the community but they lack the resources to put the love into action due to their unemployment status.

Finally sir, I want to plead with you to please consider the youth and help us to work towards developing them as they are our future and we need to secure our future by investing in them.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Yours

*Coker Ademola Olayemi*

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Rape! / The Filthy Fogs In ICDA HOUSE, Anyigba Town Hall Anyigba. / Hadiza, You Need To Do Soul-searching by Abdulmumuni Nureni-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.