Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff (43748 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Speaker Gbajabiamila observing Eid El-Kabir prayers with his staffs.

Alhamdullilahi this morning I led my family members and staff in observing this year's eid We look forward to a Covid-19 free 2021 Sallah celebration.

https://mobile.twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1289138771091488769

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Imagine speaker of Nigeria house having his staffs all muslims and Yorubas.

Same way, all VP 35 aides were all Yorubas..

The country nigeria is just been run on ethnic leaning.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nadaken: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yoruba muslim

11 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Stylekay: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
After na to go thief money. SMH

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Cajal(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yeroba Muslim
Is he all that versed in Islamic rulings

10 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Mo3891: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The country nigeria are just been run on ethnic leaning.

Must Ibos always envy Yorubas

Who told you those are all his staffs? Or a speaker has just one police officer detail? And less than 10 aides?

How are you certain from the pics that everyone there are Yoruba?

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Mo3891: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
cool

Gbajabiamila the great son of Odua .... Continue the probe into the affairs of Ministries and Agency Allah would keep strengthening you

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo3891:

Must Ibos always envy Yoruba's

Envy...

Check yourself again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by ojun50(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
He dey pray for more stealing

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Mo3891: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Envy...

Check yourself again

It's understandable since the last time you got speaker of the house was 36 years ago ...

But hey !!! don't hate on Gbajabiamila he isn't the cause of your Marginalisation

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo3891:

It's understandable since the last time you got speaker of the house was 36 years ago ...

But hey don't hate on Gbajabiamila he isn't the cause of your Marginalisation

Alright.

It's go and collect your fee from gbajabiamila

I done try

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Mo3891: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Alright.

It's go and collect your fee from gbajabiamila

I done try

Go and collect yours from China Obi and Kalu

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by BuhariNaWah: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pray now, STEAL AND LOOT TOMORROW

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo3891:

Go and collect yours from China Obi and Kalu

Now run along and collect your non marginalization from femi..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So you expect others to join him for solat? They are Waiting for time to merry

6 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by DEROX: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin congrats to our amiable speaker happy eid el kabir haters especially from a particular region can go perish God no go vex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
cool I thought the speaker was a ChrisMus like me. Anyway I am not celebrating Sallah, I am staying put in my room till it is over.Someone is vexing me, moreover I am not feeling fine so I am isolating myself.Shikena.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by DEROX: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go die I thought you hate Yoruba Muslims and also I thought he is a tinubu boy

16 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy eid-kabir to all Muslim faithfuls

9 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Cosmatikka: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Hibertoyye(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by RichDad1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Any other topic to wail on.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by softeeg: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
nice one
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by chuose2: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
This man used to be a Christian but for just becoming the Speaker turned his back on Jesus
This was well known see this page

https://www.nairaland.com/5217384/house-rock-elder-femi-gbajabiamila

Not forgetting the Osinbajo that cant say that you are only saved through Jesus,
to be accepted said all religions are equal

https://www.nairaland.com/5227304/no-religion-greater-than-another

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by richeeyo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Igbo man would always try to swindle you

14 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by light5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by UDUJ(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mo3891:

Must Ibos always envy Yorubas

Who told you those are all his staffs? Or a speaker has just one police officer detail? And less than 10 aides?

How are you certain from the pics that everyone there are Yoruba?

You even have the time to reply him. That guy is a typical tribalistic dimwit. People who speak through their ass

22 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
DEROX:
Go die I thought you hate Yoruba Muslims and also I thought he is a tinubu boy

Who is Tinubu?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff by Cosmatikka: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
The prayers of a ........ is an ............. before God grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video) / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.