Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

If You Had To Hold Your Charger A Certain Way To Charge, SOLUTION - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had To Hold Your Charger A Certain Way To Charge, SOLUTION (190 Views)

How To Charge Laptop Without A Charger / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / My Laptop Battery Stopped Charging After I Put It On Sleep To Charge My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Hold Your Charger A Certain Way To Charge, SOLUTION by Friendlyjoe: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
When i used to relax at my friends shop who repair phones, I use to do some light repairs too, We usually have customers come in daily wanting to replace the charging port in there phone because it's "loose", they have to wiggle the cord, or hold it a certain way to get it to charge. 95% of the time it's just pocket lint or dirt and I can just take tweezers and pick it out.
I use very thin tweezers because they won't bend under pressure and are well thin. You could also use a sewing needle. Avoid scrapping against the walls that way you don't damage the pins in the port itself.

In a nutshell, clean your charge ports. You can also make use of toothpicks just be careful. Have a great day

(1) (Reply)

Job Search / Oshiomhole's Last Ditch Effort To Truncate The Will Of Edo People Meets Resistan / N-power: Govt Pleads With N-teach Enrollees To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.