Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development (544 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Recruitment/clarion Call For Empowerment Of Sons/daughters Of Akwa Ibom State: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Godd day guys,

it's your boy garriguy cheesy and as usual, i don come again.

Long time, yeah?
This project i'm about to post is financed, in partnership with the CBN, by the KOGI State Governent. This project is desinged to allievate poverty, provide employent and provide empowerment to the rurual areas, for the rural-urban development in Kogi State.

BUT THIS PROJECT COULD WELL BE USED AS A CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS FOR OUR POLITICIANS IN CREATING EMPLOYMENT , EMPOWEREMENT AND DEVELOPMENT TO THEIR PEOPLE.

IF YOU REQUIRE A FREE PROPOSAL FOR THIS PROJECT, PLS CONTACT ME VIA CALL/WHATSAPP- Garriguy +2347035593128

This factories are scattered in different local governments areas of the state |(strategially) and will serve a cluster of areas as a whole.
I personally designed these factories, fabricated the machines and test run all machines.

the machines for each sites include

Peeling and washing machine
Grater
small automatic pressers
sifter
pulverizer
cassava chipping machine
Manual frying trays
Automatic fryers

Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
the automatic fryer and the automatic pressing machine would need electricity. In Kogi stste, electricity is constant, but for backup, a 12-15kva would be installed on each site.

the sites are
OSARA SITE- by LGEA Primary school, Osara. Off Lokoja, Okenne Expressway
AYETORO SITE- by ADP office, Ayetoro Gbede. Off Kabba-Ijimu Road
AGEVA SITE - by Ageva Market. Off okenne-Ibilo road, Ageva
ACHOZE SITE – by Okenne Prison, Achoze farm Center. Off Okenne =-Auchi Road, Achoze
AYINGBA SITE- Off dekina road, after timber market, Ayingba

all sites are handed over to the community leaders, who will manage and see to the effective running of the place.

WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING OF OUR MACHINES

Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
THE VIDEO OF THE PEELING MACHINE BEING TESTED IS BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aagzDNL7qo
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
PICTURES OF THE INSTALLATION PROCESS

Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
MORE VIDOES FROM OUR FABRICATING YARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hyc80J4iQs
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
FOR FULL CONSULATION
FACTORY DESIGN, FABRICATION, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS, SERVICING, MAINTENANCE AND ALL ABOUT GARO PROCESSING MACHINES, CALL/CHAT WITH

GARRIGUY +2347035593128
www.garriprocessing.com
garriguy007@gmail.com
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2020
August 7th
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2020
www.garriprocessing.com
garriguy007@gmail.com
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by ejiboy1(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2021
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customers who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

Yes they will supply to you (and post them here and in his website) but the machines are all full of issues with low quality materials. He won't post the issues here. He can't post the testimonies and locations of all those he has supplied to, because most of them have bad testimonies (I am just one of tens of others).

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by windud: 4:17am On May 20, 2021
Sorry Dare AKA GARRIGUY, all the equipment you delivered for us are bad and substandard for the five sites. We have sorted ourselves out from other better suppliers from Ibadan. God will judge you for being a cheat. You have blocked my director on phone and WhatsApp after he complained. Business don't thrive on being fake. Keep off garriguy. You do any business with him at your peril.

You should have conscience and pull down all these adverts for a job you didn't do well. your man Kehinde is grossly false like you. U used our money to buy cars and rather delivered machines that broke down every second till we got in touch with better manufacturers in Ibadan. We and the other customer from Anambra whom you defrauded will surely get you.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF we hD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 12:08am On May 24, 2021
If I had paid 500k, would you have done this Sir?
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by garriguy: 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by windud: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
This guy is scam oooo. Ure free to try him and come prove me wrong here that you had results. Let's make a bet
Re: Use Constituency Projects/charity For Empowerment, Employment And Development by windud: 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
garriguy:
If I had paid 500k, would you have done this Sir?

Don't divert the issue. You did a poor job and you collected over 20 million naira. Can u take any customer to our 5 sitee? No u won't because all your equipment are replaced from Ibadan suppliers

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Go From N0 To N1,000,000 Before The End Of This Year / Nigerian Timber/wood And African Timber/wood Dealers And Exporters In Nigeria ? / How To Make Money On Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.