Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo (381 Views)

Hospital Where 20-year Old Girl Died While Doing Bum Surgery Was Running A Promo / No One Has Ever Won The South Without Igbo Votes / Has Atiku Ever Won His North East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by ch3ckm8: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
When I was younger, a childhood friend won a Daewoo Racer. Then you'd have to find both pictures of the front and rear halves of the car under the bottle cover. Ever since then I've never seen anyone win anything from these promos. In 2007 globacom gave out 40 Honda accords and we have had many others promos give out houses, cars and a lot of money.
Have you been lucky to be a winner or do you know anyone? Let's share our stories. I'm sorry I'm sure of the section this topic falls under.
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
ch3ckm8:
When I was younger, a childhood friend won a Daewoo Racer. Then you'd have to find both pictures of the front and rear halves of the car under the bottle cover. Ever since then I've never seen anyone win anything from these promos. In 2007 globacom gave out 40 Honda accords and we have had many others promos give out houses, cars and a lot of money.
Have you been lucky to be a winner or do you know anyone? Let's share our stories. I'm sorry I'm sure of the section this topic falls under.

If this make front page, then the gods must be crazy
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by MajesticKris: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
yeah I won a Coca-Cola football,when I was 13

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by tompat86(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
I usually win free drinks and BOTTLE OPENERS, maybe they want me to work in a BAR.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by ch3ckm8: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
cheesy cheesy
tompat86:
I usually win free drinks and BOTTLE OPENERS, maybe they want me to work in a BAR.
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by Righteousness89(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yeah!

Back in the days, I got 2 Authentic Sharp Electric Irons from Sharp.

The Greatest gift I have received was the Gift of Salvation. The Day I Conciously and on my own Surrendered to Jesus.

That Gift totally changed my Perception of Life.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by Melody46: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
?
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by nabiz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
ch3ckm8:
I won several thing fro Cadbury when I was small. I won both cash price and toaster, even polo
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by SarkinYarki: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
nabiz:
I won several thing fro Cadbury when I was small. I won both cash price and toaster, even polo

I hope you work in Cadbury now oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by nabiz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I hope you work in Cadbury now oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
No but my uncle does then.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by freeborn02: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Leave this guy alone nah. We understand what he writes and that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by ODJ124(m): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2020
yeah..... I won wrist band from indomie....
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by ODJ124(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2020
wizzyrich:
Something tells me Dotherightthing and Righteousness89 are the same people hiding under different monikers just to seek for unnecessary attention like the weed guy called sloworm.. Whatever.
seconded...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by samwash(m): 2:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Na that MTN aeroplane be dey my mind to win that year.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Half a million, Who Want to Be A Millionaire, 2011 ...
Re: Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo by gambia(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2020
I won a LG dvd at a valentine show years back.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Getting Worse – Shehu Of Borno / God Bless Governor Sanwo Olu" — Reactions As He Comes To Aid Of Man / Confusion In Owerri As Thugs Flog & Beat Pensioners Protesting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.