Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother (442 Views)

Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by kalvoken(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
A palatine was reported by one of the hospital staff to have been climbing the hospital window on daily basis to watch over her infected mother.

Jihad Al-Suwaiti was refused access into the ward by the hospital staffs for safety reasons, so he opted to climbing to the hospital window through the waste pipes to watch over his mother, so as to be sure if she is been taken care of while on sick bed.

He could be seen watching over his mother from the top window, said one of the hospital workers. He spend almost all his time daily , watching over the mother who is fighting for her life on the sick bed.

Unfortunately, the mother passed away after some days, Jihad Al-Suwaiti was devastated being the last born. He could not believe the news when he was informed about his mother's death. Though as time went on, he learnt to live on.

Source : https://www.boredpanda.com/man-watches-mother-hospital-until-she-passes-away-covid-19/

Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by XXXXTENTACION: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Too bad embarassed
Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by kalvoken(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad embarassed

Very touching I must say
Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by XXXXTENTACION: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
kalvoken:

Very touching I must say
Yeah bro.

this life no just balance at all.
cry
Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by GraGra247(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
I will do that for my mom anytime any day. In fact I don't mind getting infected with Covid just so she's free from it.
Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by illicit(m): 1:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Eeyah
Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by Originakalokalo(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

¹² And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened,

which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

¹⁵ And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Revelation.

*Whosoever" Pastor, president, man, woman, anyone.

Where do you stand?

Sure of eternity? If you depart from this body now,

Where would you find yourself?

Accept Jesus, the only assurance.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : A Man Climbed The Hospital Window To Watch Over Her Infected Mother by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Very touching.
I will do even for my MOTHER.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Attend Pool Party In Wuhan, China, The City Where COVID-19 First Emerg / 3 Reasons Why JOHESU Is Organizing A Nationwide Strike / TTC, Blocked Fallopian Tubes, Asherman Syndrome Join Serrapeptase Pre Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.