Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please, I need somebody to share the cost of rentage with In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, I need somebody to share the cost of rentage with In Lagos (245 Views)

How Do I Share The Rooms? / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I need somebody to share the cost of rentage with In Lagos by leetech93: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, please, I am a young guy that just completed Nysc programme in Kwara state, having done with service, I want to move to Lagos to start life with my handwork and at the same time hunt for better job due to the opportunities abound in lag. However, my little savings is not enough to cover both expenses, hence, I need someone to share half of the rent cost with so as reduce the financial burden..
Anyone with the same need should WhatsApp me on 09064440453
Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Please, I need somebody to share the cost of rentage with In Lagos by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Contact us today for Lands, Houses and other Properties in Asaba and Environs.

We have Lands, Duplex, Bungalow for Sale/Lease/To Let/Rent and 4 Bedroom Flats, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom, Self Contain/Bedsitter to Let/Rent in all Locations in Asaba, Delta State.

We also have Lands for commercial Purpose in very good Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Banks, Schools, Bus Terminal and Residential.

Please always check out for our latest posts for current Properties in Asaba and Environs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for more Information.

Please Come and Live Here, Asaba is Beautiful and Peaceful.

Mayor Resources Development Co.
Asaba, Delta State
Re: Please, I need somebody to share the cost of rentage with In Lagos by FantasticJ: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
Contact us today for Lands, Houses and other Properties in Asaba and Environs.

We have Lands, Duplex, Bungalow for Sale/Lease/To Let/Rent and 4 Bedroom Flats, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom, Self Contain/Bedsitter to Let/Rent in all Locations in Asaba, Delta State.

We also have Lands for commercial Purpose in very good Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Banks, Schools, Bus Terminal and Residential.

Please always check out for our latest posts for current Properties in Asaba and Environs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for more Information.

Please Come and Live Here, Asaba is Beautiful and Peaceful.

Mayor Resources Development Co.
Asaba, Delta State

Wetin you smoke this morning?

Why are constituting nuisance on every thread?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RENTED / Check This Royal Estate Wasiu Ayinde Is Building In Ijebu Ode / A Room Self Contain In Ibadan #150k Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.